Austin, TX (PRWEB) November 04, 2015
**** SAVE THE DATE ****
CDISC International Interchange 10-11 November 2015 in Chicago
Who: Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC)
What: CDISC International Interchange – “Smarter Research to Unlock Cures”
Where: Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park / 200 North Columbus Drive / Chicago, Illinois 60601
When: Main Conference 10-11 November / Education Courses 9-10 & 13 November
Why Cover / Storylines:
- Keynote by Dr. Rob Califf, FDA Commissioner on the need to change the way we do research
- Important discussions on developing standards to find cures for diabetes, cancer and other public health issues
- Important discussion on the need for standards to ensure success of 21st Century Cures legislation
- Important discussion on standards-based application of electronic health records for regulated research
- Important discussion on global regulatory requirements for CDISC standards
- CDISC celebrates its 15th Anniversary
- CDISC launches new, patient-centered messaging campaign – “Smarter Research to Unlock Cures”
CDISC executives are available for interviews.
Media is strongly encouraged to contact Andrea Vadakin, CDISC Director, Communications and Public Relations prior to the event . . . 316.558.0160 / email@example.com
More About the Interchange
The CDISC International Interchange conference days will be held 10-11 November 2015, with a wide array of CDISC Authorized Education Course offerings available on 09, 12 and 13 November. To learn more about the 2015 CDISC International Interchange, please visit the International Interchange page on the CDISC website.
CDISC is a 501(c)(3) global non-profit charitable organization that streamlines research and enables connections to healthcare through the development of clinical research data standards. CDISC standards make it possible for data to speak the same language, empowering simple data collection and private sharing that makes the most of the valuable information offered by patients participating in research studies around the globe. Using CDISC standards from the start of studies enables Smarter Research to Unlock Cures, saving ~60% overall in terms of time and resources to conduct research. CDISC is the patient’s advocate, creating therapeutic area data standards that advance clinical research and medical product development for over 28 disease areas, with many more to come.