We’re excited about this acquisition as we truly expect it will enhance client experience and make it even easier for industry professionals to engage with us.
Woodland Hills, CA (PRWEB) November 09, 2015
QBI, LLC, a leading provider of administration and consulting services for qualified retirement plans, has announced its acquisition of Payroll Ready, Inc., a Southern California provider of professional payroll and HR services. The new unit becomes QBI Payroll, led by Lisa (Nguyen) De Gregoris, CPP and her experienced team. Lisa joins QBI’s executive leadership team as Executive Vice President.
“As a leader in retirement administration in Southern California, we strive to expand services where we believe we can enhance value for industry partners and our mutual clients,” noted QBI President and Chief Executive Officer Nick Stonnington. He continued, “We’re excited about this acquisition as we truly expect it will enhance client experience and make it even easier for industry professionals to engage with us.”
Lisa (Nguyen) De Gregoris noted that, “Payroll and HR services that integrate with retirement plan services create efficiencies that translate to real benefits for advisors and their clients. We’re confident that QBI clients will appreciate the opportunity to streamline work while enjoying the peace of mind of a better process managed by our dedicated teams.”
Payroll and HR can be challenging for companies of any size—and that’s before trying to coordinate information with a retirement plan. QBI Payroll addresses this problem by creating a better process to make sure payroll is not only fully compliant and easy for employers to use, but that also seamlessly integrates with the administration of their retirement plan.
QBI Payroll advantages:
- It’s a better process. QBI does all of the heavy lifting to make payroll processing easy.
- It integrates with QBI-administered retirement plans. Census data is shared between systems. That means less work and a smoother, error-free process to provide information.
- It saves time and money. Instead of managing multiple vendor relationships and data exchanges, employers can rest easy knowing QBI has it covered.
- QBI’s payroll/HR teams are experts. They have 10 years of experience helping companies large and small.
Additional Services offered:
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Compliance: We proactively manage your ACA compliance on a monthly basis to minimize cost and avoid penalties. We also handle Form 1094-C and 1095-C reporting.
- Human Resource Management System (HRMS): Experience a powerful, multifaceted web-based solution that takes many of the manual, time-consuming processes associated with human resources and helps manage them for you, giving you and your team more time to focus on your core business.
- Time and Labor Management (TLM) Solutions: Use software (web-based), swipe-clocks or bio-metric clocks to collect attendance data, create time-off request workflow, customize reports, track exceptions, or manage job-cost effectively.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Save time and money with our Pay-As-You-Go program. Premiums are calculated on actual payroll each pay period, not estimated. There are no monthly or quarterly audit reports to complete. The audit process is handled internally with no additional paperwork from employers. Quotes from multiple insurance companies attract competitive rates without upfront down payment or deposit requirements.
- Job Costing/Labor Distribution: Our built-in report writer makes creating customized reports a breeze.
- Even More Services: Employee Self-Service, On-site check printing, Poster Compliance, Online HR & Benefits Compliance library.
For more on QBI’s Payroll and HR services, please visit our website.
About QBI, LLC
Founded in 1978, QBI, LLC, is the largest retirement plan administration and consulting firm in Southern California serving more than 3,000 clients. QBI supports investment professionals and their clients with expert design and administration of 401(k), 403(b), Profit Sharing, Defined Benefit / Cash Balance plans. For more information, visit http://www.qbillc.com.