Sound Rise Hotel Edition offers modern features with a beautiful design that make it the ultimate alarm clock for hotels and their guests.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 05, 2015
Soundfreaq, maker of the critically acclaimed line of wireless speakers, is adding additional key features to the hotel edition of its award-winning bedroom speaker and alarm clock, Sound Rise. The new features include auto-Daylight Savings Time (DST) and custom design options for hotels looking to elevate the look-and-feel of their rooms. Already available at a variety of hotels across the United States, Sound Rise Hotel Edition offers modern features with a beautiful design that make it the ultimate alarm clock for hotels and their guests.
Sound Rise Hotel Edition offers three features that make it a truly timeless alarm clock. Sound Rise is now built with auto-DST, which runs off of a built-in internal calendar that automatically adjusts the time one hour ahead for Daylight Savings Time and one hour back to Standard Time. Hotel staff no longer need to remember to press any buttons or switches to adjust the time. It simply keeps the right time, all the time.
Should hotels experience a power outage, Sound Rise is built with a back-up battery, so it keeps the time until the power comes back on. And to ensure the time isn’t changed by guests, the “time set” button has been removed on the hotel edition so guests can’t tamper with the time setting.
For hotels that place a premium on design, Soundfreaq is now offering customized versions of Sound Rise Hotel Edition. Hotels can create a design that’s uniquely tailored to the specific look and feel of their rooms or choose from the many styles that Soundfreaq has already designed. From solid colors to bold, vibrant patterns and prints, Sound Rise Hotel Edition can be customized to match the color palettes featured in any room.
Soundfreaq has established itself as a premium speaker brand for the home, with Sound Rise, a CES “Best in Show” finalist, being one of the company’s most successful consumer products. With Sound Rise Hotel Edition, hotels get the function of a hotel-specific product laid against a brand that offers the familiarity of home, both in its design and its lineage.
Sound Rise Hotel Edition is packed with easy-to-use, intuitive features, making it user friendly for all guests. Sound Rise Hotel Edition offers the following benefits for guests:
- Two easily accessible USB smart charging ports on the top of Sound Rise so guests can charge two devices at once.
- High powered smart USB charging ports provide 2.1A of power to charge tablets and phones even including today’s larger, more power-hungry smartphones and tablets.
- Bluetooth compatibility for any type of smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet and laptop.
- Streams award-winning audio via Bluetooth, line-in or FM Radio with clear digital tuning.
- Small nightstand footprint creates space for other items within arm’s reach of guest.
- Easy-to-use clear and intuitive interface.
- Adjustable display settings ranging from extra bright to total blackout for guests who don’t want any light coming from their alarm clock.
- Display designed with a custom font that optimizes readability without filling a room with excess light.
Sound Rise Hotel Edition is not only designed to the be ultimate alarm clock and hotel room speaker for guests, but also for hotel staff. Sound Rise Hotel Edition offers the following benefits for hotel owners:
- Dock-less design allows Sound Rise to maintain utility throughout device hardware changes.
- Allows hotel staff to reset the Bluetooth connection with one touch upon checkout.
- Features a non-recurring alarm, preventing alarms from activating when rooms are vacant.
- Set with a lower maximum volume, so neighboring rooms won’t be disturbed by sound bleed.
- Offers an optional security tether to ensure the unit isn’t removed by guests.
- Auto-DST that automatically adjusts the time for Daylight Savings Time and back to Standard Time.
- Back-up battery that keeps the time until the power is back on.
Sound Rise Hotel Edition can currently be found at luxury 5-star hotels, resorts and boutique properties across the United States.
About Soundfreaq (http://www.soundfreaq.com)
Soundfreaq is a global co-op of craftsmen – designers and engineers – with deep expertise in consumer electronics and a passion for great sound. By working outside the limitations of a traditional corporate structure, Soundfreaq is able to develop products from the ground up that deliver premium sound for a wireless world and provide maximum value to consumers. All Soundfreaq speakers stream audio wirelessly, making every product compatible with today’s and tomorrow’s wireless devices. The company has been honored with multiple awards for its highly praised wireless speakers, including the “Mashable Choice” award in 2013, “Best in Show” from iLounge at CES 2012 and 2013 and “Gear of the Year” from WIRED Magazine in 2011. Twine International and LA-based creative incubator Goodhatch created Soundfreaq in November 2010.