“Today’s hotels combat a wide-range of odors, which can occur in the guest rooms, lobbies, food service areas, gyms, dumpsters and banquet halls,” said Brian Coffey, National Sales Manager at Fresh Wave IAQ.
Long Grove, Ill. (PRWEB) November 06, 2015
Commercial-grade odor eliminating products from Fresh Wave® IAQ will be showcased at HX: The Hotel Experience Conference on November 8 – 10th at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Unmatched in safety and effectiveness thanks to natural, non-toxic ingredients, the full line of Fresh Wave IAQ solutions eliminate any odor issues on an entire hotel property – from restaurants to guest rooms and beyond.
“Today’s hotels combat a wide-range of odors, which can occur in the guest rooms, lobbies, food service areas, gyms, dumpsters and banquet halls,” said Brian Coffey, National Sales Manager at Fresh Wave IAQ. “Hotels are continually under pressure to ensure rooms are clean-smelling to keep guests happy, but one bad odor experience could translate into a reputation-damaging Yelp review.”
Fresh Wave IAQ will demonstrate its full line of solutions in Booth #2237, which include:
- Vapor Phase Units: The M130 Vapor Phase Units provide a “dry” dispersion system for the efficient and economical application of Fresh Wave IAQ Air & Surface odor eliminator, which is ideal for providing rapid room recovery of smelly hotel guest rooms.
- Vacuum Pearls: Odors that linger in carpets get blown out through vacuums as exhaust, creating ongoing odor issues. Fresh Wave IAQ Vacuum Pearls eliminate exhaust odors while vacuuming.
- Air & Surface Products: Fresh Wave IAQ’s Air & Surface Spray is ideal for rapid, targeted odor control. It instantly bonds to, and eliminates, odor molecules in the air, as well as those that have penetrated or are resting on top of fabrics or surfaces.
- Fresh Wave IAQ Gel Products: The Fresh Wave IAQ Gel and Spray Gel are completely non-toxic and have a continuous release formulation that works around the clock to provide constant odor elimination. Spray Gel is particularly effective at removing odors from waste receptacles.
- Fresh Wave IAQ Carpet Shake: Fresh Wave IAQ’s Carpet Shake is effective at eliminating a broad spectrum of odors, including those from smoking, bodily fluids, animals, garbage, chemicals, food, mold, and mildew.
Rapid Hotel Guest Room Recovery
The ability to effectively clean hotel rooms is vital to the revenue growth of any hospitality provider. Combating a foul odor can cause delays in bringing problem rooms back on market. This can result in late check-in times for guests, and in some cases, the need to offer them another form of compensation.
Fortunately, the Fresh Wave IAQ M130 Vapor Phase unit provides innovative ways for hospitality providers to confront these odor challenges in ways that support enhanced business operations.
Recently, a major Las Vegas Casino implemented the use of three Fresh Wave IAQ M130 Vapor Phase Units to keep rooms free of tobacco and other odors, while at the same time ensuring that the housekeeping staff is safe from the chemicals found in traditional cleaning products. Learn more about this case study here.
To learn more about Fresh Wave IAQ, click here.
About OMI Industries
OMI Industries, a worldwide leader in providing natural odor abatement solutions, is a privately-held corporation headquartered in Long Grove, Ill. Founded in 1989, OMI’s green engineering solutions solve organic and inorganic odor and emission control issues across three divisions with the Ecosorb® (industrial), Fresh Wave® IAQ (commercial) and Fresh Wave® (consumer) brands. Among the awards and recognitions earned by the company and its three brands: Fresh Wave IAQ products received the Environmental Protection Agency’s “Design for the Environment” (DfE) recognition in 2011 for safer chemistry; 2012 brought a “Parent Tested, Parent Approved” award for select Fresh Wave consumer products; and 2013 brought OMI a repeat ranking on the “Inc. 5000” list of America’s fastest-growing companies. All three brands are sold worldwide, both directly and through distributors. Additional OMI facilities include Houston, Texas (industrial sales); Rising Sun, Ind. (manufacturing and warehousing); and Ventura, Calif. (R&D). For more on OMI, visit http://www.omi-industries.com.
# # #