NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) November 05, 2015
appFigures, the app store intelligence platform that helps businesses and developers make better data-driven decisions, today announced support for the new Apple TV App Store. With the announcement, appFigures becomes the first app store intelligence platform to debut comprehensive Apple TV App Store performance monitoring and measurement.
“We’re excited to be the first to offer a wide-range of Apple TV App Store monitoring and performance capabilities to brands and developers,” said Ariel Michaeli, co-founder and CEO of appFigures. “The Apple TV will only become a greater point of distribution for our members. Our mission is to give app makers a full-view of app store performance across all of the major channels and this is simply part of that effort.”
The full list of Apple TV App Store features available through appFigures includes:
- All Apps: Tracking of all Apple TV apps, including tvOS-only and universal apps
- Sales and Downloads: Tracking of free and paid apps, as well as in-app purchases
- Top Apps: Hourly updated Top app charts showing the top 200 apps in every category and country for paid, free, and top grossing categories and sub categories
- Rank Trends: In addition to hourly updated ranks from all countries, members get historic rank trends for apps
- Featured: Daily updates for all currently available featured lists
- Daily Email Reports: All Apple TV App Store data can be delivered directly into a developer’s inbox – every day, without any added provisioning
- API Access: All newly added Apple TV App Store data is also available programmatically with the appFigures app store API
appFigures is a powerful app store intelligence platform that helps its users effectively monitor measure and evaluate app store performance. The platform provides comprehensive reports on app store success, with metrics on downloads, revenue, ranks, reviews, and more, in near real-time. By bringing these datasets together, appFigures enables actionable insights for app creators, empowering them to make better, data-driven decisions to enhance mobile app engagement, app store performance and grow their revenue.
appFigures brings app store performance data from all major app stores (Apple’s App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore and Windows) and over 20 different ad networks, such as Apple’s iAd and Google’s Admob, under one roof, making it easier for brands and developers to understand and evaluate app store performance.
appFigures members can access Apple TV App Store data using appFigures.com, the appFigures for iPhone app, or the appFigures API. For existing members, Apple TV app data will be automatically entered into their accounts.
For more information on appFigures, visit appfigures.com or follow @appfigures on Twitter.
appFigures delivers actionable insights through comprehensive reports of an app’s performance in order to make better data-driven decisions. Featuring an intuitive user interface and easy-to-use tools that offer developers the flexibility to customize how their data is delivered, appFigures brings the most important app store metrics under one roof and gives developers a complete snapshot of their apps’ performance. appFigures is also accessible via appFigures for iPhone, helping app makers keep track of app store analytics, wherever they are. Unmatched app store intelligence, beautiful and powerful reports, an open API, and complete security and control over private app data make appFigures the ultimate solution for app developers. For more information, visit appfigures.com.