- “This is simply the submetering solution that has been missing to make energy management available and effective”, says Cynthia Boyd, Sales & Marketing Director for CCS.
Boulder, Colorado / Washington, DC (PRWEB) November 10, 2015
At the Greenbuild Expo in Washington, DC, Continental Control Systems LLC will hi-light the WattNode® Cloud, a complete electrical submetering system. The solution was developed together with eze System, Inc., to make the information available via the Internet, directly from the cloud.
The WattNode® Cloud makes commercial and industrial sub metering easier than ever. Data is made available in several formats, both real time and historic trends. The built in display helps with site diagnostics, and a battery back up enables reporting of outages. Cellular and Ethernet connectivity, ability to add other sensors, meters or thermostats and full remote configuration access makes the solution unique in the marketplace. The WattNode Cloud is expected to be released to Sales later this quarter.
- ”With this new solution, we move from a complex environment with many different components into one efficient, functional solution. It makes all your meters, equipment or facilities accessible in one interface”, says Samuel Davenport, CEO of CCS.
Thanks to a focus on easy installation and minimal on-site configuration, the WattNode Cloud solution makes it cost effective to monitor anything from single units of equipment to large facilities or multiple locations. Remote diagnostics and support enable instant updates and configuration via the secure web portal; ezeControl.com.
- “Rather than adding communication to an existing PLC or logger, our platform is designed for life on the Internet”, says Anders Rehnvall, CEO of eze System. “The ezeio system provides the secure communication link for the WattNode Cloud and allows the user to generate reports, alarms, trends and access live and historic data from any web browser.”
The WattNode Cloud adds a long list of previously unheard of capabilities to the professional energy monitoring market. Features such as instant remote control, ability to add temperature, pressure, RH or other sensors, support for thermostats and additional submeters for gas, water or electricity are standard with the system. The cloud based software supports multiple simultaneous users, PDF reports, dashboards, email and text alerts as well as integration with ERP or billing systems via an open API.
- “This is simply the submetering solution that has been missing to make energy management available and effective”, says Cynthia Boyd, Sales & Marketing Director for CCS. “Our customers has been asking for an accessible, flexible system that is cost effective and that they don't have to re-invent for each installation”, says Boyd.
Successful energy management projects require reliable and easy data access, clean installation, high quality metering and reasonable cost. The WattNode Cloud exceeds all these requirements and without unnecessary hardware or complicated software.
- “It is incredibly exciting to be able to present a solution that offers more functionality, without being overly complicated and at a lower cost”, concludes Boyd.
For further information:
Cynthia Boyd, cynthiab(at)ccontrolsys(dot)com, +1-720-287-8433
Anders Rehnvall, arehnvall(at)ezesys(dot)com, +1-716-393-9330
About Continental Control Systems
Founded in 1995, Colorado-based Continental Control Systems specializes in electric power metering equipment for the measurement of energy and power production and consumption. The company’s solutions are designed to provide information on electrical systems in a variety of communication protocols including Pulse, Modbus®, BACnet®, and LONWORKS®. Applications for the WattNode® meter include building automation, LEEDcertification, tenant submetering, performance verification/evaluation and diagnostics, as well as energy management. Continental Control Systems products are listed or recognized by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. with a safety certification for use in both the United States and Canada (cUL).
Continental Control Systems will be exhibiting at the Greenbuild Expo in Washington, DC November 18th and 19th, booth 4329.