New York, New York (PRWEB) November 09, 2015
CloudFronts Technologies, a 100% Microsoft Dynamics focused Partner for CRM, AX, BI and Azure, has released its Gravity Forms and Dynamics CRM integration solution for general availability. This solution was initially released as a limited release Public Preview last month and the company has since resolved several issues through feedback from its clients and internal teams. This finished solution also marks the release of CloudFronts' first product for Dynamics CRM customers globally. This solution is currently available for Dynamics CRM Online and will soon be made available for Dynamics CRM On-Premise environments. Interested parties may register for a 30-day trial here.
Key Features of the solution are highlighted below:
Automated Web to Lead Conversion – The solution integrates the very popular Gravity Forms (a WordPress form Plugin) with Leads in Dynamics CRM. When a visitor to your WordPress site submits the contact form, it is converted to a Lead in CRM.
1. Robust Technology Infrastructure – The integration service is built on top of Azure and utilizes some of the latest features from Azure to provide a highly reliable Lead conversion platform. With a queue-based delivery and a high uptime of 99.9%, the integration service ensures your leads are never lost in ‘translation.'
2. $5/Month pricing – A single $5/month pricing! Convert as many leads as desired. Pricing is also independent of the number of CRM users. Only a flat $5/month pricing is required.
3. Cancel anytime – There is no contract and customers may pay on a monthly basis through recurring payments. Customers may also cancel at anytime and will not be billed going forward.
4. Edit Mappings – Easily edit form mappings between Gravity Forms and CRM.
5. Access to Support – CloudFronts' Support teams are here to help. Just send any related questions to support(at)cloudfronts(dot)com.
Sign Up for a Free Trial here – http://www.cloudfronts.com/gravity-form-crm-integration-product/.
For more information on CloudFronts Technologies, visit http://www.cloudfronts.com or email us at info(at)cloudfronts(dot)om