Washington, DC (PRWEB) November 10, 2015
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the speakers for “Making Private Exchanges Work for Insurers: Market Strategies for 2016 and Beyond,” its third annual virtual conference on private health insurance exchanges. Leaders at Towers Watson, Cigna Corp., Health Care Service Corp., Aon plc, KPMG, Leavitt Partners, National Business Group on Health, Standard and Poor’s, and more will provide what health insurers need to know about private exchanges to improve their bottom-line strategies.
The speakers for this Nov. 18 program are:
- Lisa Feddema, Executive Director, Private Exchange Management at Health Care Service Corp.
- Patty Fontneau, President of Private Exchange Business for Cigna
- Matt Graham, Director at Leavitt Partners
- Don King, Vice President of Compensation and Benefits at Envision HealthCare
- Jacob Lawrence, Managing Consultant for Towers Watson’s Denver office
- Matt Levin, Executive Vice President and Head of Global Strategy for Aon plc
- Brian Marcotte, President and CEO of the National Business Group on Health (NBGH)
- Joseph Marinucci, Senior Director, Insurance Ratings Group at Standard & Poor’s Financial Services
- Dan Schuyler, Senior Director of Exchange Technology at Leavitt Partners
- Ash Shehata, Partner at KPMG
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda, speaker biographies and how to register, visit https://aishealth.com/marketplace/c5vr05_111815.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.