Montreal, Quebec (PRWEB) November 10, 2015
IXIASOFT, a global leader in the component content management systems (CCMS) marketplace, heads to Germany to exhibit and present at several upcoming European-based technical communication conferences: tekom tcworld conference (Stuttgart), DITA-OT Day (Munich), and CIDM DITA Europe (Munich).
Tekom tcworld conference 2015 will take place November 10 – 12 in Stuttgart, Germany. This is one of the largest technical communication conferences in the world. IXIASOFT will exhibit at booth 2G/03. Several IXIASOFT DITA experts, customers, and partners will give presentations related to the benefits of DITA-based authoring and working with a CCMS starting on Tuesday, November 10.
- Nolwenn Kerzreho, IXIASOFT Technical Account Manager and Joe Gollner, IXIASOFT partner and Managing Director of Gnostyx Research, Inc., will co-lead their workshop entitled, "Snakes and Ladders", in the Infomedian Arena on Tuesday, November 10. This condensed workshop looks at how the game Snakes & Ladders can be used to prepare a roadmap for enabling Subject Matter Expert (SME) collaboration.
- Keith Schengili-Roberts, IXIASOFT DITA Information Architect, will present: Integrating Processes and Workflows in DITA on Tuesday, November 10. This presentation will look at how companies in a variety of sectors around the world integrate DITA XML into their workflows to more efficiently deliver user-focused documentation.
- IXIASOFT DITA CMS customer, Varian Medical Systems, will present during the GALA Localization Forum taking place during tekom on Wednesday, November 11. Chantal Moucouveia, NLS Project Manager at Varian Medical Systems, will present: XML Revolution in the NLS Office. This presentation will focus on the localization office’s move from FrameMaker to DITA XML.
- A panel featuring several IXIASOFT partners, as well as IXIASOFT Technical Account Manager, Nolwenn Kerzreho, will also take place on Wednesday, November 11. Biggest Challenges When Moving to DITA (CM Systems) with Sarah O'Keefe (Moderator), Founder & President, Scriptorium Publishing, George Bina, Founder/Owner, oXygen XML Editor, Magda Caloian, Information Architect, PANTOPIX, and Nolwenn Kerzreho, IXIASOFT Technical Account Manager will discuss the biggest issues teams face when adopting DITA and how they are solved from three different perspectives: authoring tool (oXygen XML Editor), CMS (IXIASOFT), and training and consulting (PANTOPIX, Scriptorium).
- Last, but not least, IXIASOFT Solutions Architect, Jean-François Ameye will co-present: Branch and Merge: a Content Manager’s Dream or a Tech Writer’s Nightmare? with IXIASOFT partner, Tristan Mitchell, Solutions Architect at DeltaXML on Wednesday, November 11. Ameye and Mitchell will look at some of the joys and the pains behind the merging of documents. Starting with an overview of release management, they will then use a case study to demonstrate how XML merge tools can solve major issues in content management, speeding up document production by automating the merge process.
After tekom, the IXIASOFT team will head down to Munich, Germany for DITA-OT Day immediately followed by CIDM DITA Europe, both events sponsored by IXIASOFT.
DITA-OT Day is a full day conference on November 15 dedicated to the DITA Open Toolkit project. Jean-François Ameye, IXIASOFT Solutions Architect, will give a “lightning talk” at this 2nd edition of DITA-OT Day. His presentation, "Publishing with DITA-OT: the CMS perspective" will discuss how publishing from a CMS imposes specific requirements on the DITA-OT.
CIDM DITA Europe will be held in Munich from November 16 – 17. IXIASOFT is a proud sponsor of DITA Europe and will exhibit at this year's event. IXIASOFT DITA CMS customers presenting include:
- Yamina Dessein, Technical Writer, bioMérieux, will present: Highly Regulated Industries & DITA – The Medical Devices Example on Tuesday, November 17. This talk will present the main advantages and challenges of moving to DITA and a CMS in a highly regulated environment, based on the medical devices industry.
- Charles Hall, Tech Comms Infrastructure & DITA CMS Manager, ARM, will present: Why a CMS is Important for your DITA Implementation on Tuesday, November 17. ARM chose the IXIASOFT DITA CMS solution back in 2012 for its transition from FrameMaker and quickly recognized the benefits of a CMS in an enterprise environment.
About IXIASOFT: Founded in 1998, IXIASOFT is a trusted global leader in the XML content management software industry. Its signature product DITA CMS is an award winning, end-to-end component content management solution (CCMS) that has been deployed by industry leaders such as SAP®, ARM®, AMD and BlackBerry®. From authoring to reviewing, localizing and publishing, DITA CMS provides all the tools required for large, global organizations to support their entire DITA documentation process. IXIASOFT is also the developer of TEXTML Server, a native XML database and powerful search engine. IXIASOFT solutions are accessed by thousands of users worldwide in various vertical markets such as software, hi-tech, newspaper, and medical device manufacturing.