We see tremendous growth for our supply chain finance solution, which is testimony of our extensive experience, client base and number of funding partners in the Netherlands ~ Oliver Belin, Vice President Receivables Finance, PrimeRevenue
Atlanta, Ga (PRWEB) November 10, 2015
PrimeRevenue, Inc., the global leader in working capital finance solutions, announces the Company has been named one of the top providers by the Supply Chain Finance Community. More than 30 vendors and banks were invited to participate in an interactive and comparative solicitation and proposal process. As part of this project, PrimeRevenue submitted details on its leading solution and supply chain finance platform to support the Dutch government’s efforts for the Betaal Me Nu (Pay Me Now) initiative.
The Dutch Betaal Me Nu initiative was introduced by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Henk Kamp in December 2014. The initiative involves a joint commitment by corporates and supply chain finance providers to work together to provide attractive financing solutions for Dutch suppliers.
A recent survey shows that on average two-fifths of the total value (domestic and foreign) of B2B invoices remain outstanding past due date in the Netherlands. The Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs has noted the role of supply chain finance as a compelling solution to improve the economy by injecting liquidity into the market place. A statement issued by the Dutch government highlights the goal to generate €2.5 billion in extra liquidity for Dutch small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and strengthen the supply chain.
PrimeRevenue was recognized as one of the top providers:
- Experience in the Netherlands - PrimeRevenue, who processes $120 billion in invoices annually for its 20,000 worldwide customers has been focusing on the Netherlands for over a decade helping leading Dutch corporates and their suppliers optimize their financial supply chains.
- Strategic support of government initiatives - PrimeRevenue has been supporting governments and early payment programs for suppliers in the US and the UK since 2012.
- Helping SME suppliers spur growth - PrimeRevenue’s supply chain finance platform provides financing for thousands of SME suppliers playing an instrumental role in supporting business growth. PrimeRevenue also supports corporates with existing supply chain finance programs to enlarge the scope of financing to smaller suppliers.
- Unique multi-funding capabilities - With over 50 funders, including the world’s largest commercial banks, PrimeRevenue provides the widest choice of financing. Corporates can also use their own cash to finance their suppliers with a Dynamic Discounting program.
- Implementation and onboarding - PrimeRevenue leverages a unique onboarding platform, which can be customized for every client and available in multiple languages, including Dutch.
“We have been supporting suppliers with early payment terms in the Netherlands for many years,” said Oliver Belin, Vice President Receivables Finance, PrimeRevenue. “We see tremendous growth for our supply chain finance solution, which is testimony of our extensive experience, client base and number of funding partners in the Netherlands.”
About PrimeRevenue, Inc.
PrimeRevenue processes more than $120 billion in transactions for more than more than 20,000 clients in over 70 countries. The company operates the largest supplier financing programs around the globe. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices around the world, PrimeRevenue offers financing through its OpenSCi product suite, providing control and flexibility for organizations to optimize working capital, improve margin, reduce costs, and lower risks throughout the financial supply chain. Visit http://www.primerevenue.com