Elmwood park, NJ (PRWEB) November 10, 2015
More than 400 exhibitors, representing 23 countries, will showcase thousands of new products during the leading creative products trade show and conference. Celebrating its 75th Anniversary, the Craft & Hobby Association’s 2016 Conference & Trade Show (CHA MEGA Show) will take place January 7-12, 2016 at the Anaheim Convention Center, in Anaheim, CA.
The CHA MEGA Show is the only event in North America that offers the full spectrum of products and trends in paper crafts, paint and art materials, jewelry and bead supplies, needlecrafts, sewing and textile supplies, home décor, framing, woodworking, leather and metal craft supplies, digital craft supplies, instructional channels, models, hobbies, collectibles, craft kits and kids crafts, as well as store and display fixtures and business services.
The industry leading manufacturers that will be exhibiting include:
- American Crafts, known for bright, bold colorful paper with clean, modern designs
- Brother International, featuring its just released most advanced single needle embroidery and sewing machines
- DCWV, presenting its market leading paper crafting, home décor, and bead and jewelry products
- DecoArt, spotlighting its high quality acrylic paints and craft supplies
- Ellison/Sizzix, featuring its popular die cutting and embossing innovations
- FloraCraft, showing its latest products, education and inspiration for the floral and craft industry will be on display
- Graphic 45, exhibiting its award-winning scrapbook and vintage inspired crafting products
- iLoveToCreate, showcasing ceramic arts products, tie dye, paint products and more
- Lion Brand Yarn, a popular American brand since 1878 inspiring attendees with it’s yarns, patterns, how-to's and knitting and crocheting ideas
- Little B, exhibiting its full line of delicately crafted and coordinated paper products
- Momenta, platforming its innovative paper crafting, art materials, mixed media and home decorating products
- Plaid Enterprises, showing attendees its diverse and creative DIY products
- Ranger Industries, exhibiting its cutting-edge quality inks, embossing powders and innovative craft products
- Silhouette America, presenting its revolutionary electronic cutting system
- Spinrite, North America's largest craft yarn producer, celebrating its 100th year in business
- Wilton Products, a leading food crafting company, spotlighting its latest innovations
Advantus Corp, Clover Needlecraft, Crafter's Companion, Doodlebug Design, me & my BiG ideas, Notions Marketing, Prima Marketing, Simple Stories and Spellbinders PaperArts are more leading manufacturers and distributors who will be exhibiting at the CHA MEGA Show.
The exhibit floor that covers all crafting genres opens on Saturday, January 9 and also boasts specialty pavilions and Show floor sections, including New Exhibitors, Hot Products Showcase, Designers in Action™, Bead Pavilion, Art and Paint Pavilion, Business Solutions and Consumer Connection.
Prior to the CHA MEGA Trade Show floor opening are two dedicated days of industry education, January 7-8, with hands-on workshops, technique training classes, and business building sessions. A trend-focused Keynote address by Philip Fimmano, Trend Union, on “The World Of Crafts,” ample networking opportunities, and an Open Market, a first time a cash and carry event of this kind is held at the CHA MEGA Show. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to make immediate business transactions at reduced rates.round out the dynamic and engaging agenda of the 75th Annual CHA MEGA Show.
“This deep and expansive array of exhibitors and in-depth educational offerings, along with business building and networking opportunities will make the 75th Annual CHA MEGA Show a beneficial experience for the entire creative products community” said Mark Hill, Interim President and CEO of CHA.
For more information and to register for the CHA MEGA Show, visit http://www.chamegashow.org
ABOUT THE CRAFT & HOBBY ASSOCIATION
The Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) is an international non-profit trade association consisting of thousands of member companies engaged in the design, manufacture, distribution and retail sales of products worldwide in the craft and hobby industry. For more information about CHA, membership or its award-winning CHA Conference and Trade Show, visit http://www.craftandhobby.org or http://www.chamegashow.org.
Editor’s Note: Qualified members of the media are invited to register for the CHA MEGA Show. For press registration, press releases and more information on Media Monday, taking January 11 at the CHA MEGA Show, visit: http://www.chamegashow.org/media