Washington, DC (PRWEB) November 12, 2015
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) and Federal Fund Management Advisor are pleased to announce the release of A Practical Guide to Federal Grants Management — From Solicitation Through Audit, a new, comprehensive resource for organizations that receive federal financial assistance. The “how-to-do-it” guide is organized to track the life of a federal grant — from solicitation through audit — and includes proven strategies and new initiatives from OMB’s historic 2014 uniform guidance, which changed the rules for time and effort reporting, procurement under grants, direct charging certain costs, single audit preparations, subrecipient monitoring and much more.
Spanning more than 500 pages, A Practical Guide to Federal Grants Management is designed to help grants management teams:
- Understand the differences between direct and indirect costs
- Make the subrecipient vs. contractor determination
- Realize the full impact of OMB’s emphasis on internal controls
- Understand which familiar elements of time and effort reporting have been retained in the uniform guidance and which are new
- Know the nuances of requirements for subrecipient assessment and monitoring
- Understand contract clauses in agreements for procurement under grants
- Apply the general tests of allowability
- Understand special issues confronting pass-through entities contracting with foreign organizations
- Know which clauses flow down when crafting a subaward
- Understand what is meant by a 10% de minimis indirect cost rate
- Audit the vulnerabilities in your grants management operation
- Understand what is meant by audit “resolution”
For more information on A Practical Guide to Federal Grants Management — From Solicitation Through Audit, including a table of contents, visit http://federalfundmanagement.com/practical-guide-federal-grants-management.
About Federal Fund Management Advisor
Federal Fund Management Advisor (FFMA) provides recipients and subrecipients of federal funds with accurate, responsible and practical advice concerning the acquisition, administration and oversight of federal grants, cooperative agreements and contracts. Through management, compliance and best practices webinars, and a wide variety of technical assistance capabilities, this advisory service can help organizations navigate effectively in today’s highly charged federal fund accountability atmosphere. Visit http://www.federalfundmanagement.com.
About Atlantic Information Services
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. Its products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. AIS also assists Bob Lloyd and FFMA in the presentation of federal funding webinars. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com/company/about.