ACM is in growth mode and these individuals represent the leaders and future partners of our firm.
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) November 11, 2015
Anton Collins Mitchell LLP (ACM) announced an unprecedented number of senior level promotions. Ten individuals were promoted to director, one to senior manager and four to manager representing almost ten percent of the firm.
“I could not be happier to announce these promotions. ACM is in growth mode and these individuals represent the leaders and future partners of our firm,” says ACM President and Managing Partner Stacey Hekkert. “Each person has significantly contributed to the culture, growth and the outstanding quality and level of client service we deliver.”
ACM has a history of attracting and retaining the right people with retention rates well above industry standards. Hekkert cited the Firm’s continued dedication to personal development and individual success when announcing the following promotions:
- Bryan Adam - Tax Director
- Erin Breit - Audit Director
- Caleb Crandell - Tax Director
- Jessica Friedly - Audit Director
- Andrea Geerdes - Tax Director
- Mark Lumsden - Tax Director
- Sean McDonald - Audit Director
- Brandon Powers - Tax Director
- Ryan Sanger - Tax Director
- Tim Stueven - Audit Director
- Kerry Roets - Tax Senior Manager
- Kyle Bumpous - Tax Manager
- Dessi Chausheva - Tax Manager
- Kaitlin Noreen - Tax Manager
- Sean Searley - Audit Manager
An additional 26 individuals were promoted below manager level.
Anton Collins Mitchell LLP (ACM) is a full service public accounting firm headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices in Northern Colorado and Boulder. ACM provides assurance, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurs, established companies and exempt organizations ranging in size from start-up to established companies with multi-state and international operations. The firm’s membership in the BDO Alliance USA and 30 year relationship with BDO USA, LLP enhances its personal client approach with the resources of one of the world’s leading accounting services organizations. For more information about ACM, visit http://www.acmllp.com.