FileThis helps you manage the business of running your life.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (PRWEB) November 11, 2015
FileThis, the award-winning consumer app that organizes bills and online statements, is now available as Version 2.0 for iOS and web, offering a unique 360-degree view of all accounts, bills, and statements to make sure there’s never a late fee or missed payment again. FileThis 2.0 is now available for free in the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, and as web version with support for modern HTML5 browsers.
FileThis 2.0 is transforming the way consumers gain new levels of insight into their account activities. It brings together both historic data along with current information and makes it incredibly easy to understand what is going on at all times. FileThis version 2.0 lets consumers link all their household accounts – from banks, to insurance, utilities, and communication providers – and it automatically fetches statements, account balances, payment amounts and due dates. FileThis extracts important information and provides automatic bill reminders and account insights when needed.
FileThis 2.0 now includes:
- True 360-Degree Dashboard – FileThis is the only personal account organizer for all types of personal accounts: financial, utilities, auto and home insurance, utilities, health, communication, and even retail. A true 360-degree personal organizer app that goes beyond simple financial transactions.
- Automatic Bill Reminders – FileThis automatically creates bill reminders and sends notifications to Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad and the web app.
- Visual Bill Calendar – FileThis 2.0 generates a calendar of upcoming bill pay dates, making it easy to track upcoming deadlines and make sure every bill is paid on time.
- More Organization – The new “Home” view provides a daily dashboard with all important updates. The new “Account” view captures statements, account balances, due dates, and payment histories. The “Document” view features a complete digital filing cabinet for documents, statements, receipts, tax related information, and even personal health records with deep search functionality.
- Full Tax Preparation – FileThis automatically recognizes tax related statements like W-2s and 1099’s making tax prep a breeze.
- Improved User Experience – FileThis has been redesigned to improve user experience with modern web browsers and the latest iOS and Watch OS devices.
FileThis 2.0 was designed in response to feedback from users of all ages. Millennials in particular expressed a strong desire to have a mobile app that made it easy to manage and stay on top of paying bills – whether just starting out on their own for the first time, getting married and starting a family, or buying their first home. At the same time, Gen X and baby boomers are flocking to FileThis to better manage their households at any stage, from new career to empty nest and more.
“Today you can find out a celebrity’s height or the population of Botswana in literally an instant, but to find things as important to you as your credit card balance, due date, and statement, it is a hugely, annoying, time-consuming effort. We all have personal devices – why can’t we easily access our most important personal information?” said Brian Berson, CEO and co-founder of FileThis. “With a proactive, 360-degree view of all your accounts, FileThis helps you – the consumer - manage the “business” of running your life.”
FileThis 2.0 connects with more than 500 leading financial institutions, insurance companies, utility companies, and more across the US. The app is free to download and use, and includes up to six connections, 500 MB of storage and weekly fetching of new statements and payment information from each account. FileThis Premium offers up to 12 connections and 1 GB of storage and weekly fetching for $2.99 per month, and FileThis Ultimate offers up to 30 connections, 10 GB of storage, and daily fetching for $4.99 per month. Discounted annual plans are also available.
Users can download FileThis 2.0 for the Apple Watch, iPhone, and iPad from the Apple App Store today. FileThis also offers a version for tax and accounting professionals, as well as a documents-as-a-service platform to power a wide range of business applications and integrations. For more information, visit Filethis.com.
FileThis is changing the way we manage our financial accounts, eliminating the stress of tracking documents, organizing and accessing statements, and paying bills. Named by TIME Magazine as one of the “50 Best Websites of 2014” and a Macworld “Best of Show 2012” winner, the FileThis app offers a simple, visual dashboard of all accounts, with a 360 degree view of your financial life that includes bill pay reminders, electronic receipt capture, and more. FileThis offers versions for consumers and professional services, as well as a documents-as-a-service platform for leading business applications to leverage document and metadata delivery.