The summit evaluates innovations in home & personal care products in South America with a special focus on Brazil.
Sao Paulo, Brazil (PRWEB) November 12, 2015
The summit evaluates innovations in home and personal care products in South America with a special focus on Brazil—which is set to become the world’s second largest cosmetic and personal care products market by 2020.
Corporate sponsor Oxiteno reinforces ‘how surfactants will play a key role in the evolving HPC Products in Latin America,’ and ABIHPEC analyses the current trends in Brazil’s beauty and personal care market and the tax changes that will impact the industry.
Among industry led speakers presenting are P&G detailing its sustainability initiatives; Unilever Brazil on compact/concentrated laundry detergents plus Solvay Group tapping Brazil’s natural resources to produce green products; as well as Corazza Inteligência Em P&D Cosmética on new haircare formulations. The discussions are value added by Solazyme Brasil elaborating on microalgae ingredients and Croda’s RSPO perspective.
Other panelists include:
- Colin A. Houston & Associates on global surfactants market with current low oil prices
- LMC International on global oleochem outlook
- Mintel Group’s insights on global consumer trends inspiring South American new products
- Chemyunion Quimica on latest skin care innovations
- Camara de la Industria Cosmetica y de Aseo, Colombia sharing the country’s HPC trends
- Lubrizol analyzing the synergy between surfactants and polymers
- Givaudan updates on sustainable innovation and trends on fragrance
- Rosenberg Consultores Associados provides update on Economic Outlook in Brazil: Chaos or Brazilian way?
- Colgate Palmolive's Perspective on their sustainable & strategic sourcing strategy
Visit the event website, or call Ms. Grace at +65 6346 9147 or Carla Castello Branco Tel: 11 -3427-2722 cel: 11 -99970-8503 for more details.