Gibbstown, NJ (PRWEB) November 16, 2015
OnCourse Systems for Education has been named one of the 50 most promising education technology solution providers by CIO Review magazine. OnCourse has been selected for its expertise in providing solutions for the education technology landscape.
The annual list of companies is selected by a panel of experts and members of CIO Review’s editorial board to recognize and promote technology entrepreneurship. “OnCourse Systems has been on our radar for some time now for stirring a revolution in the education technology landscape, and we are happy to showcase them this year due to their continuing excellence in delivering top-notch technology-driven solutions,” said Harvi Sachar, Publisher and Founder, CIO Review. “OnCourse Systems continued to break new ground within the past year benefiting its K-12 customers, and we’re excited to have them featured on our top companies list.”
“OnCourse Systems is honored to be recognized by CIO Review and its panel of experts and thought leaders,” said Mark Yelcick, Chief Technology Officer and a managing partner for OnCourse Systems. “At OnCourse, we strive to innovate in the education market with a SaaS enterprise model and a multitenant approach to our core design principals. We streamline educational processes to eliminate as much administrative time as possible, thus allowing administrators and teachers to better focus their efforts on actual education.”
The OnCourse product suite includes three editions: Student Management Edition, with an administrative focus; Instructional Edition, focused on teacher planning; and Staff Performance Edition, to track and document performance and achievement. OnCourse also offers each of the following as standalone products:
- Student Information System: administrative tools to process student course requests and create schedules, as well as manage student and teacher data;
- Curriculum Builder: generate online curriculum units, align them to standards and produce graphical curriculum maps;
- Lesson Planner: improve the effectiveness and efficiency of instructional planning, collaboration and sharing, administrative review and linking to standards;
- Special Education and IEP Suite: improve the way special education teams work together to serve students and maintain legal compliance;
- Student Growth Objectives: boost efficiency from building learning objectives to administrator submissions and calculations of state scores;
- Grade Book: perform grade-keeping tasks more quickly and efficiently than traditional paper-based;
- Evaluate: comprehensive performance management to schedule and perform observations, generate evaluations, and share results;
- Discipline Tracker: capture discipline activity, provide automatic notifications and actionable reports and parent letters;
- Student Stats: store, analyze and distribute aggregated assessment data to teachers in real time.
About OnCourse Systems for Education
OnCourse Systems for Education (http://www.OnCourseSystems.com) simplifies the complex end-to-end process of K-12 school management for district administrators and their teams, school principals and teachers. OnCourse is a full-service provider of standalone or bundled cloud-based solutions to automate and streamline instructional, staff performance and student management processes for public and private schools. OnCourse Systems for Education was founded in 2002, and currently serves districts and school customers in more than 40 states.
About CIO Review
CIO Review (http://www.cioreview.com), is published monthly in Fremont, CA, and constantly endeavors to identify leading companies and solutions in a variety of areas important to technology businesses. Through nominations and consultations with industry leaders, the editors of CIO Review choose the best in different domains. The November education technology edition annually providers the listing of 50 most promising education technology solution providers in the United States.