Bentonville, AR (PRWEB) November 18, 2015
The Whistler Group, Inc., a leading industry supplier of state-of the-art mobile electronics, announces the addition of Smart Multipurpose Battery Chargers to their current portfolio of products.
Two smart battery chargers – the WBC-3500 and WBC-7200 will be available Q1 of 2016 with an additional more powerful unit available later in 2016. These units are the first of their kind to include a 2.1A USB output charging port and high output LED work light incorporated into the charger.
Additional features include:
- Fully automatic smart charging
- Auto Voltage Detection compatible with 6V&12V batteries (WBC-3500) and 12V&24V batteries (WBC-7200)
- Setting Saver returns to last selected mode
- Detachable output cable for use with the supplied clamps or eyelet
- Electronic Circuit protection against reverse polarity, under voltage, short circuit, open circuit, overheat, over current & overcharge
- Reverse polarity indicator LED
- High frequency switch mode design for a lightweight, mountable compact charger
- Optimized charging technology charges batteries 2X faster than traditional linear battery chargers
- Recovery Mode recovers deeply discharged batteries
- Auto Off automatically shuts “off” if charger remains in Bulk charge mode for an extended period of time
- Multiple charging modes safely charges Wet, Gel, MF & AGM batteries
- COLD/AGM Mode provides optimized charge for cold weather or AGM batteries
- 5 easy to read Charge Level LED indicators
- High output LED Flashlight
- 2.1A USB output charging port
- Mountable to table or wall
In addition, the WBC-7200 offers a Recovery/Desulfurization Mode to recover deeply discharged/sulfated batteries and a 13.6V 5A supply mode to be used as a power supply or to maintain your vehicle’s computer when changing batteries.
The WBC-3500 (MSRP $59.95) and WBC-7200 (MSRP $99.95) will be available beginning in Q1 2016.
Whistler is a leader in international state-of- the-art mobile electronics and automotive laser/radar detection systems. Throughout the years, Whistler has innovated and patented important product advances, resulting in first-to-market accomplishments and top performance rankings. Our relentless pursuit of innovative design and technology ensures a high-performance, user-friendly, and value priced product. To learn more visit the Whistler website at http://www.whistlergroup.com.
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WhistlerGroup and follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/whistlergroup