According to a recent public solicitation, even President Obama has requested up to $700,000 worth of standing desks and accessories for the White House.
Scottsdale, Arizona (PRWEB) December 10, 2015
Imprint® Comfort Mats manufactures and designs anti-fatigue comfort floor mats that are a crucial element in an ergonomic standing desk set up. These mats are proven in the marketplace and adored by consumers. The brand has quickly become the #1 consumer rated comfort mat on the market and is well recognized for quality, eco-friendly design and exceptional value. The CumulusPRO™ Commercial series was recently selected the best standing desk anti-fatigue comfort mat and has become the choice of the US Department of Labor Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) as well as hundreds of other government and commercial customers who are moving towards sit-stand solutions in the workplace.
White House Joins Standing Desk Movement
A large amount of research and studies have recently been published suggesting that sitting is detrimental to health. This has caused a dramatic increase in the awareness of work place environments and changing them to be active and healthy places for employees. Studies show that not only are standing desks better for health because they promote movement throughout the day, but they also increase productivity and focus as well. According to a recent public solicitation, even President Obama has requested up to $700,000 worth of standing desks and accessories for the White House.
The Imprint® CumulusPRO™ series is specifically designed with Cushion-Core™ Technology which is more supportive over long periods of time to further enhance the benefits of using stand up desks. Imprint® would love to share their world of comfort with organizations moving towards sit-stand solutions, providing them with the sustained energy needed to produce the absolute best work possible. Imprint® even offers commercial account discounts to companies transitioning employees to stand up desks in an effort to make healthy workspaces more affordable. Companies interested in learning about commercial account discounts and specials can contact their Commercial Account Specialist Madeline Ulivieri at orders(at)imprintmats.com
- CumulusPRO™ Mats are made with Cushion-Core Technology to reduce fatigue and increase comfort and productivity — Up to 97% thicker than other mats!
- Solid, one-piece polyurethane construction and a high-density core that’s guaranteed not to lose support over time
- Resistant to chemicals, abrasions and punctures
- Beveled edge design and no-curl edges reduce trip hazard while the non-slip bottom keeps mat in place
- 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you don’t love your new Imprint® Comfort Mat exchange or return it without question. Whenever.
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA) Partner
- Tested and certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
Join the movement and Take A Stand for a healthier lifestyle.
Imprint® Comfort Mats are available on the company website and at top retailers across the US and Canada. Learn more at http://www.imprintmats.com.