Charleston, SC (PRWEB) November 18, 2015
Get your tickets for a night out among the aquatic surroundings of the South Carolina Aquarium at the Sea Life by Starlight Party, Saturday, Dec. 5, 2015. The 5th annual event features a “holiday carnival” theme along with tasty bites from Good Catch partner restaurants, an open bar, live music, entertainment and an auction. VIP and main event tickets are available to Sea Life by Starlight, with the proceeds benefiting conservation and education programs at the Aquarium.
- Cocktail competition between Indaco, O-Ku, The Cocktail Club, The Glass Onion and Victor Social Club
- Shark Shallows exhibit access
- Exclusive entertainment, and specialty hors d’oeuvres by The Boathouse at Breach Inlet
- VIP reception begins at 7 p.m. and runs until 8 p.m.
- Tickets are $100/person
- To purchase tickets, please call (843) 577-FISH or visit scaquarium.org
- Full open bar
- Delicious bites from Good Catch partner restaurants Middleton Place, Michael's on the Alley, Pane e Vino and Sesame Burgers and Beer
- Photo booth, carnival games, silent auction and special sweet treats
- Main Event starts at 8 p.m. and runs until 11 p.m.
- Tickets are $80 for non-members, $65 for Aquarium members
For more information or to purchase tickets to Sea Life by Starlight visit scaquarium.org or call (843) 577-FISH (3474).
The event is hosted by the Aquarium’s Ocean Alliance, a group of young professionals with a shared passion for education and conservation at the Aquarium. To learn more, contact Stephanie Gabosch at email@example.com.
Sea Life by Starlight is sponsored by PNC Bank, CNT Foundations LLC, Bluestein, Johnson & Burke Attorneys at Law, Tradd Bastian Real Estate Group, Bill Payne of First Home Mortgage, EventHaus, and Richard and Shara Star.
For all media inquiries, please contact Kate Dittloff at (843) 579-8660 or kdittloff(at)scaquarium(dot)org
About the South Carolina Aquarium:
The South Carolina Aquarium, Charleston’s most visited attraction, features thousands of amazing aquatic animals from river otters and sharks to loggerhead turtles in more than 60 exhibits representing the rich biodiversity of South Carolina from the mountains to the sea. Dedicated to promoting education and conservation, the Aquarium also presents fabulous views of Charleston Harbor and interactive exhibits and programs for visitors of all ages.
The South Carolina Aquarium is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Aquarium is closed Thanksgiving Day, half day Dec. 24 (open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.) and Dec. 25. Admission prices are: Toddlers (2 and under) free; Youth (3-12) $17.95; Adults (13+) $24.95. The Aquarium plus the 4-D Theater experience is free for Toddlers, $22.95 for Children, $29.95 for Adults. The 4-D Theater experience only is $6.95 for Children and Adults, and free for Members. For more information call (843) 720-1990 or visit scaquarium.org. Memberships are available by calling (843) 577-FISH.