Take an employee-management disconnect, avoid discussing issues of concern, and you will eventually end up with a poisonous workplace environment.
Wichita, KS (PRWEB) November 19, 2015
Most Americans are unhappy with their jobs; according Gallup's State of the American Workplace Report, up to 70% of employees are ready to bail, citing poor morale, lack of teamwork and “bosses from hell” as the reasons. In response to this workplace crisis, Dr. Paul White, psychologist, developed the Toxic Workplace Prevention and Repair Kit, which offers a responsive solution for diagnosing the problem and prescribing relief. White’s ground-breaking online evaluation system, Ratings of Toxic Symptoms™, is included in the kit. This innovative diagnostic tool allows workers to submit data and receive a customized “toxicity” analysis of their workplace environment.
The Toxic Workplace Prevention and Repair Kit can help a business or organization:
- comprehensively address existing issues that negatively affect the work environment
- develop healthy practices for workplace relationships
- equip upper management, department heads or human resources personnel to facilitate, train and influence employees in the pursuit or preservation of a healthy work culture
The online testing, combined with multimedia presentation and application tools, allows for a multiplatform approach. This enables the program to serve a variety of learning styles and connect cross-demographically for maximum impact in any workplace.
“Take an employee-management disconnect, avoid discussing issues of concern, and you will eventually end up with a poisonous workplace environment,” explained White. “Working together to address toxic scenarios can help create honest camaraderie between all levels of staff as they jointly pursue a mutually beneficial goal – a healthy place to work.”
The Toxic Workplace Prevention and Repair Kit includes:
- Rising Above a Toxic Workplace book
- instructional videos by Dr. White
- facilitator guide with structured activities and discussion questions
- PowerPoint slides for group instruction and discussion
- participant handouts
- sample report from the Ratings of Toxic Symptoms™ scale
- registration code for taking Ratings of Toxic Symptoms™ online
- marketing materials to help secure employee/manager buy-in
Read more about White’s Toxic Workplace Prevention and Repair Kit here.
View a sample Ratings of Toxic Symptoms™ report here.
To interview Dr. Paul White contact Tom Ciesielka at 312.422.1333 or email@example.com.
About Dr. Paul White
Dr. Paul White is a licensed psychologist and consultant who makes work relationships work. For the past 20 years he’s consulted for global companies and national organizations including Microsoft, Miller Coors, NASA, the U.S. Air Force and Princeton University. He is the co-author of Rising Above a Toxic Workplace, The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace and Sync or Swim. Find more about Dr. White at http://www.drpaulwhite.com