"With the shopping holiday kicking off, we listened to our user base and industry research, seeking the desire for single function Apps. This suite of Apps meets this request, offering very specific uses for mobile and online shoppers." -Norman Fong
San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) November 23, 2015
BuyVia (http://www.buyvia.com), the first website and mobile app that combines in-store and online shopping across smart phones, tablets and laptops, has a suite of nine Apps in time for the 2015 holiday shopping season. The products include:
- All-new Black Friday 2015 App features early access to leaked scans of Black Friday advertisements, and curated content directing shoppers to the best deals for this shopping holiday. This App is available for Android and iOS.
- All-new Cyber Monday 2015 App flags the best Cyber Monday deals for consumers. This App is available for Android and iOS.
- All-new Personal Shopper App allows users to enter any product, ranging from clothes to electronics to home products that they are looking for – as well as make, model, color and the maximum price they’d like to pay – and BuyVia’s experts, as well as other fellow users, will find them deals that meet this criteria. This App is available for iOS users.
- BuyVia App combines in-store and online shopping for more than 100 million products at the best prices from such sites as Amazon, eBay, GameStop, iTunes and Newegg, as well as from major stores including Best Buy, Home Depot, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom’s, Target, Walmart and many others. This App is available for Android and iOS, including the Apple Watch, and has been updated and optimized for the new iOS 9.
- Barcode Scanning App allows users to scan any barcode for any product to help find the best online and local deals, as well as provide related coupons. This App is available for iOS, and has been updated and optimized for the new iOS 9.
- Coupons App provides more than 20,000 deals and coupons from online, national, and local stores. This App is available for iOS, including the Apple Watch, and has been optimized for the new iOS 9.
- All-new Food Coupons App, which offers the best geo-targeted deals for local and national chain restaurants, curating content from restaurant websites and sites such as Groupon, Living Social, Restaurant.com, and Amazon’s local deals. This App is available for iOS, including the Apple Watch.
- All new Clothes Shopping App curates the best deals for men, women and children from more than 100 leading online retailers including Asos, Bloomingdale’s, Coach, Kate Spade, H&M, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Saks, Sephora, Uniqlo and more. This App is available for iOS users.
- All-new Tech Deals App highlights the best technology purchases available from e-leading retailers. Tablets, Smartphones, Laptops, Drives and more. This App is available for iOS users.
“The drums have already started beating kicking off the start of the holiday shopping season, in fact, we’ve already seen the first leaked Black Friday ads released! With this shopping holiday kicking off, we listened to our user base and industry research, seeking the desire for single function Apps,” said Norman Fong, CEO of BuyVia. “This suite of Apps meets this request, offering very specific uses for mobile and online shoppers. We’ve spent the past few months making many other product tweaks to benefit users, including optimizing our user interface to show more deals, tracking more stores and restaurants for coupons and bargains, the option for users to receive special deal pushes and more geo-targeted functions, including a map showing the distance to local stores.”
BuyVia’s suite of Android and iOS Apps are now available in the Apple App Store and Google Play. For additional information, download links and to view a demo video, visit http://www.buyvia.com/apps-downloads/.
Based in San Mateo, CA, BuyVia is the only online and mobile smart shopping service that combines intelligent shopping capabilities including a set your price feature, UPC/QR scanning, geo-local deals and wish lists. BuyVia is a combination of hand-curated expertise combined with a custom architecture and uses this technology to uncover reputable products at the best price available. Products and deals will be available through partners Amazon.com, HP, NewEgg, PriceGrabber, Dell, TigerDirect, etc., but because of BuyVia’s unbiased approach, any product and deal available anywhere on the Internet will be delivered to shopping app/website users. The iOS, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire app downloads are available via the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store and Amazon’s App store. For more information visit http://www.buyvia.com, like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/buyvia or follow us on Twitter @BuyVia.