Belleville, IL (PRWEB) November 24, 2015
Allsup, a nationwide Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) representation company, observes Military Family Month in November and invites veterans, family members, and those who work with them to “True Help for Veterans with Disabilities.” The interactive Web program features the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), the American Parkinson Disease Association (APDA), veteran advocates, and an Allsup Veterans Disability Appeal Service® Veterans Affairs (VA) accredited claims agent. Register at Webinar.Allsup.com.
Experts answer questions via email.
Veterans with questions about VA disability appeals, Social Security Disability Insurance, Parkinson’s disease and mental health resources, can submit queries in the program. Individual responses will be sent via email.
Resources and experts include:
- Brett Buchanan, a VA-accredited claims agent with the Allsup Veterans Disability Appeal Service®.
- Ingrid Yee, NAMI manager of Military and Veteran’s Policy and Support, who shares information about NAMI Homefront—a free educational program for families, caregivers and friends.
- Susan Gulas, RN, MSN of the Dedicated Veteran Information and Referral Center for Parkinson’s disease.
- Tai Venuti, MPH, Allsup manager of Strategic Alliances, who explains the Social Security Disability Insurance application process and special programs for veterans.
Visit Webinar.Allsup.com for more information, or click here to register.
Additional True Help Web events:
- True Help with Health Insurance when Disability Strikes, now on demand.
- True Help Telling Your Story, now on demand.
- True Help Returning to Work, now on demand.
For information on SSDI eligibility, visit Expert.Allsup.com or call (888) 841-2126.
Allsup and its subsidiaries provide nationwide Social Security disability, veterans disability appeal, re-employment, exchange plan and Medicare services for individuals, their employers and insurance carriers. Allsup professionals deliver specialized services supporting people with disabilities and seniors so they may lead lives that are as financially secure and as healthy as possible. Founded in 1984, the company is based in Belleville, Illinois, near St. Louis.