Wyckoff, NJ (PRWEB) November 25, 2015
DoxAdvisors, LLC announces the formation of their new company which is made up of a group of Worldox re-sellers. DoxAvisors leverages Worldox’s reputable document management system to create an ‘ecosystem’ that provides a complete spectrum of Worldox and add-on products to suit any company’s document management needs.
With a combined 25 years of Worldox experience, founding partners Peter Brannigan (NJ), John Rock (MD-DC) and Todd Smola (FL) have been involved in every facet of Worldox systems implementation.
DoxAdvisors helps keep businesses competitive by working with them to create a comprehensive platform unique to each client that encompasses all document management needs, including:
- Making more documents searchable with Optical Character Recognition
- Single Office Support with Worldox Professional; Multi-Office and Remote Access Support with Worldox Enterprise; and Worldox Cloud for full-time remote Document Management
- SONY Digital Paper Integration to make your office truly paperless
- Product training to include: Self-Paced online video tutorial, live remote for groups as large as 50 participants, and on-site at your office
- Direct Integration with many popular Time and Billing Software products
- Scanning directly into Worldox with select devices
Peter Brannigan, DoxAdvisors Partner responsible for strategic alliances, said, “Worldox API’s and extension capabilities provide us with a great opportunity to provide enhanced solutions, or ecosystems, to our customers. Our collaboration with both Advologix and Bundledocs to build integration with Worldox have provided significant value to our clients.”
DoxAdvisors currently support businesses across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
For additional inquiries or to learn more, please contact Inquiry(at)DoxAdvisors.com or call 201-473-4040.
Peter Brannigan (201) 966-6805
John Rock (410) 952-3029
Todd Smola (727) 369-6964