Plover, WI (PRWEB) November 29, 2015
Proceeds from the Women In Trucking Foundation auction will support the WIT Foundation by providing scholarships to women and men to begin or advance their careers in the trucking industry.
This will be a public auction in which anyone will be able to bid on the items. Auction items will consist of a variety of trucking industry products and services that appeal to all sectors of the industry. This is a great opportunity to support the WIT Foundation while doing your holiday shopping.
“As a non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization, the Foundation relies on activities such as this public auction to raise awareness and funding for our scholarship program,” said Debora Babin Katz, WIT Foundation Board of Directors chair. "The support and contributions we received in 2015 helped us to increase the number of scholarships awarded this past year, and we hope to continue to forward the future of women's careers in transportation through activities such as this auction," Katz added.
The auction will be open for one week, ending on December 7, 2015 at 11:45pm Central Time.
Visit the auction at https://www.32auctions.com/WITholiday2015.
Items donated by:
- 10 Metal Die-Cast Model Trucks-Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC
- 2 Part Cooler-Brenny Transportation, Inc.
- Die-Cast Model Truck-Freightliner
- Anaheim Ducks Vs. Detroit Red Wings Hockey Tickets-Hadley Advantage
- 20th Annual Richard Crane Memorial Package-International Trucking School
- 2 Die-Cast Model Trucks-J.J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
- Three - 4 packs of KTB Liquid Tire Balance-KTB Manufacturing Group
- 2 DashCams-RoadhawkUSA
- Street Smarts Book & 1000 Word Article-S K Long Enterprises LLC
- 4 Trucker Therapy Sessions-Trucker Therapy
- WIT Apron & BBQ Set-WIT Foundation Board
- Elk Art Painting-Patricia Funk
- Cozy Vest-Anonymous
- Purse Set-Anonymous
Women In Trucking Association, Inc. is a nonprofit association established to encourage the employment of women in the trucking industry, promote their accomplishments and minimize obstacles faced by women working in the trucking industry. Membership is not limited to women, as 16 percent of its members are men who support the mission. Women In Trucking is supported by its members and the generosity of Gold Level Partners: Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems, Daimler Trucks North America, GE Capital Transportation Finance, Great Dane Trailers, J.B. Hunt Transport, Ryder System, Inc., U.S. Xpress, and Walmart. For more information, visit http://www.womenintrucking.org. Follow WIT on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.