Kansas City, Mo (PRWEB) November 24, 2015
- The Kauffman Foundation will hold telephone conference calls to discuss findings of the first “Main Street Entrepreneurship Index” – a series of reports that focuses on established small businesses (employer firms older than five years and with less than fifty employees) and the business owners based on location.
- Main street entrepreneurship trends will be presented at the national, state and city levels.
- Main Street entrepreneurship is an important aspect of the U.S. economy and society. Established small businesses make up 63 percent of all employer firms in the U.S., and are a source of local economic activity.
- To understand the rate of ownership and business activity over time, the Foundation will present the findings in the new “Main Street Entrepreneurship Index” report, to be released Dec. 3, 2015.
- To request an embargoed copy of the report, contact John Eddy at john(at)goldin(dot)com
- Dec. 2, 2:30 p.m. ET: Media conference call to discuss national “Main Street Entrepreneurship Index” findings
- Media conference call to discuss state and city-level “Main Street Entrepreneurship Index” findings to be announced in a later advisory. To be notified, contact John Eddy at john(at)goldin(dot)com.
- Call 877-362-4919 and enter code 8169327288
About the Kauffman Foundation
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation is a private, nonpartisan foundation that aims to foster economic independence by advancing educational achievement and entrepreneurial success. Founded by late entrepreneur and philanthropist Ewing Marion Kauffman, the Foundation is based in Kansas City, Mo., and has approximately $2 billion in assets. For more information, visit http://www.kauffman.org, and follow the Foundation on http://www.twitter.com/kauffmanfdn and http://www.facebook.com/kauffmanfdn.