PHILADELPIA, PA (PRWEB) November 24, 2015
This fall, global software solutions leader SAP and AdVenture Capital brought together dozens of young entrepreneurs at competitive events in five states to develop and pitch their BIG ideas to improve health and wellness in their schools.
Now, the top two student projects from each state are competing for votes to win the title of SAP's Teen Innovator, an all-expenses paid trip to Super Bowl 50, and an additional $10,000 in grants for their ideas.
Voting is underway at https://adcapyouth.wishpond.com/social-innovation/
Also, students are sharing their favorites on Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #SAPSIS. Voting ends at midnight on December 4, 2015!
Here is a summary of the winning projects, chosen from more than 100 entries in the five cities: San Francisco, Phoenix, Dallas, Philadelphia and New York City:
1. Jackson and Sahil, Pearson Middle School, Dallas: Stand Up Desks.
2. Lamia, Liberty High School, Dallas: Select N’ Smoothies.
3. Jennifer, Richard R. Green High School of Teaching, NYC: Health Resource Center.
4. Mayled, Edward A. Reynolds Westside High School, NYC: Sportswatch.
5. Ciara, Our Lady of Calvary, Philadelphia: Community Wellness App.
6. Danielle, Pottsgrove Middle School, Philadelphia: EZH2O Filling Stations.
7. Jenny, Verrado High School, Phoenix: Fit Minds.
8. Tianni, Payson High School, Phoenix: Vend-N-GO.
9. Bhavana, American High School, San Francisco: Glo Sports.
10. Anamaria, El Molino High School, San Francisco: Trash Bash, for the Greener Good.