Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles from October.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) November 24, 2015
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books from October were:
- Dig In Your Heels by Karla Antoinette Baptiste
- Eula by Jodi McDaniel Lowery
- From Back da Green by Barbara Gathers
- Letters, To The Men I Have Loved by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
- Living Life to the Fullest with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome by Kevin Muldowney, PT
- Misfire by Bennie C. Lee, Jr.
- Once a Pirate Always a Pirate by Lefty De San Pedro
- Remembering Firebase Ripcord by Christopher J. Brady
- The Ultimate Guide for Bank Directors by Catherine A. Ghiglieri and Jewell D. Hoover
- What She Feels by Chidozie Osuwa
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134