Washington, DC (PRWEB) November 30, 2015
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the speakers for “Value-Based Payer-Provider Partnerships: Three Case Studies,” an upcoming Dec. 8 virtual conference on the valuable lessons learned from three innovative value-based care arrangements: Essentia Health and UCare, MissionPoint Health Partners, and Intel Corp. Leaders from these three partnerships will offer practical intelligence on how providers are bringing new competition and new alliances to the insurance industry.
The speakers are:
- Jordan Asher, M.D., Chief Clinical Officer and Chief Innovation Officer at MissionPoint
- Angi Frary, Senior Manager of ACO Clients for Providence Health & Services’ Oregon Region
- Erik Johnson, Vice President, Network and Population Health, at Optum
- Angela Mitchell, U.S. Healthcare Delivery Program Manager at Intel Corp.
- Michael Van Scoy, M.D., Medical Director of Population Care Management at Essentia Health
- Ghita Worcester, Senior Vice President, Public Affairs and Marketing, at UCare
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda, speaker biographies and how to register, visit https://aishealth.com/marketplace/c5vm06_120815.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.