HOUSTON (PRWEB) November 30, 2015
Network Funding, LP has announced its launch of The Common Sense Lending Initiative, a collection of new mortgage programs that exist to help people achieve financing that wouldn’t typically qualify for a mortgage due to typical guideline restrictions.
“It’s our way of bringing a little common sense back for qualified borrowers who deserve it,” said President Matt Kiker. “Our initiative includes five new programs we believe will give more families and individuals well-deserved access to the American Dream.”
The initiative’s programs include:
- Homeowner’s Access Program: Provides access to financing for borrowers who can demonstrate the ability to repay, but otherwise would not qualify for a mortgage due to various reasons. Reasons may include prior housing or credit events, lack of mortgage or rental history, high debt-to-income ratios, and/or gift fund limitations.
- Fresh Start Program: Specifically designed for people who’ve gone through hard times (foreclosure and/or bankruptcy) and bounced-back, showing they have they ability to repay their debts. Program only requires 24-month seasoning for bankruptcy, foreclosure, deed-in-lieu of foreclosure or short sales.
- Investment Property Program: Fills in the gaps for today’s sophisticated, real estate investor, by offering larger loan amounts, lower FICO scores and other benefits previously unavailable. Up to 10 properties allowed for financing, as well as up to $500,000 for cash-outs and refinancing.
- Jumbo Alternative Program: Provides added flexibility for Jumbo Loans (loans greater than $417K), including allowing up to 90% LTV without MI, the use alternative income sources (stocks and asset depletion), and second home and investment property financing.
- Foreign National Program: Helps make buying a second home in the U.S. easier for qualified non-US citizens who visit the country on business or vacation. This includes second homes and investment properties.
The Common Sense Lending Initiative is just another way Network Funding has helped to simplify the loan process for homebuyers. Network Funding encourages homebuyers to become pre-qualified today, and its team of loan officers will guide borrowers through the loan process.
About Network Funding
Network Funding, LP, NMLS #2297, is a private residential mortgage lending company that operates branches across the country. Since it was founded in 1998, Network Funding has financed more than 90,000 homes, making the American Dream a reality for its customers. Network Funding’s key standards are based on integrity, reliability and simplicity and aims to empower its customers through educating and equipping them for the home-buying process. To learn more about Network Funding, visit http://www.nflp.com.