“This bundle allows us to enhance Microsoft Office 365 with easy-to-use messaging encryption and fulfill the data privacy requirements of healthcare providers." Josef Lara, SVP Business Development, Cirius
Vancouver, British Columbia (PRWEB) December 01, 2015
Cirius Messaging Inc., a provider of cloud-based private email encryption, secure file sharing and advanced message control, in partnership with Ingram Micro, the world’s largest distributor of technology products, today announced a new secure messaging bundle for the healthcare industry. The all-in-one bundle combines Cirius’ secure messaging and Microsoft Office 365 to help healthcare organizations secure emails and files and maintain compliance.
Created specifically for healthcare organizations such as medical and dental practices, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers, this new bundle includes a unique cloud-based solution that allows them to replicate traditional on-premises gateway appliance functionality in the cloud, making way for expanded file sharing and more advanced, flexible control of messaging.
As mobile devices have become integral healthcare tools, healthcare organizations require security and privacy for all devices: smartphones, tablets and laptops. The bundled healthcare solution secures private emails, encrypts large files and controls messages sent to internal employees, external providers and patients on any device. Importantly, the easy-to-use cloud-based solution simplifies email data security and file sharing across healthcare organizations of all sizes.
“Healthcare organizations have been precluded from the financial and administrative benefits of cloud-based email due to concerns about data security and regulatory compliance,” said Josef Lara, SVP Business Development, Cirius. “This bundle allows us to not only enhance Microsoft Office 365 with easy-to-use messaging, file sharing security and advanced controls, but also fulfill the data privacy requirements of healthcare providers, enabling them to take advantage of the benefits of cloud-based email.”
The Cirius secure messaging solution is differentiated by its:
- Unique, true-cloud architecture that requires no configuration of existing email infrastructure, no MX records to transfer and no gateway to install and manage.
- Advanced message control, which includes tracking, delivery slip forward and reply freeze, and other advanced features.
- Ability to secure messages on any device, including smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook, Office 365 OWA and other browser-based webmail clients.
- Simplified guest user registration and user experience with a web-based interface that precludes the need for any downloads or complex gateway installations.
- Powerful APIs for integration into secure webforms, fax replacement, email archive repositories and other cloud platforms.
- Simple “one price” subscription model that requires no substantial upfront expense or complicated add-on features.
The Cirius/Microsoft Office 365 secure healthcare bundle is now available direct from resellers through Ingram to healthcare organizations worldwide. For more information on the Cirius Messaging solution, visit http://www.cirius.com.
Cirius is a simplified, secure communications and information management solution that enables companies to protect and control email and valuable company data. More than 5,000 customers worldwide in every industry sector depend on Cirius’ innovative platform to communicate securely on any device, control what happens to their messages even after they have been sent, rapidly transfer large files, and prevent data loss. Cirius Messaging is a cloud-based solution that is easy to use and deploy, yet powerful in its many applications. In this age of growing regulatory oversight and increased pressure to safeguard customer data, Cirius is helping companies gain a competitive edge through better relationships, increased productivity, lower overhead, and a reputation of trust. Visit http://www.cirius.com for more information.