Novi, MI (PRWEB) November 30, 2015
With legislation on its way and cybersecurity becoming a key concern for an industry which is now prioritizing connectivity, the dynamic of the connected car ecosystem and technology is on the cusp of unprecedented change. Those who can’t deliver cybersecure systems will be left behind in this increasingly competitive market space as they become deemed unsafe.
Bringing top level speakers from the likes of Continental, UMTRI, The Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, and Volkswagen, TU-Automotive Cybersecurity USA is the go-to event for the growing automotive cybersecurity community and those looking to stay ahead in this space.
See the full agenda and speaker line-up here: http://www.tu-auto.com/cyber-security
Annie Reddaway, Project Director at TU-Automotive said “The media has been driving home the idea that automotive is not up to the challenge of tackling cybersecurity.”
“TU-Automotive Cybersecurity USA is looking to shed a more positive light on the steps the industry is already taking, and those it can take moving forward, to build more robust systems and prepare for the case of coding errors and attacks of malicious intent.”
The conference will include networking with attendees from across the connected car ecosystem as well as the cybersecurity experts.
The TU-Automotive Cybersecurity USA Conference & Exhibition will tackle the next steps for delivering robust security systems within a secure ecosystem:
- Connectivity: Risky Business or Savior? Map out the risk landscape and key attack surfaces, but also understand the opportunities connectivity provides for more up-to-date, cost-effective security
- The Ecosystem Levels Up: It’s dangerous to go alone! Unveil ways to tighten security in your own business and across the ecosystem, through improved standards, assessments and collaboration
- Constant Vigilance! Get to grips with the cybersecurity process, including design, testing, intrusion detection, OTA updates, data encryption and more, so cybersecurity won’t be an afterthought
- The Legislative Arena: With the US Government determined to take an active role, understand what form regulations might take, as well as delving into the latest legal action in the courts
- Gear-Up for Future Tech. Infotainment, cellular connections and OBDII are common focuses now, but what about when V2X and autonomous hit the road? Prepare for the next wave
Find out more at http://www.tu-auto.com/cyber-security
There is currently a $400 discount off passes until December 11. Tickets will sell-out so early booking is strongly advised. Register here: http://www.tu-auto.com/cyber-security/register.php
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Office: +44 (0)20 7375 7221 | (USA Toll Free) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7221