For the printing audience, attendees will learn how ECG helps expand the color gamut while improving efficiencies by sharing makeready costs across multiple clients and jobs.
Grand Rapids, Mich. (PRWEB) November 30, 2015
X-Rite Incorporated, a global leader in color science and technology, and its subsidiary Pantone LLC, today announced it is a gold sponsor at the Printing Industries of America (PIA) Color 2015 Conference, December 5-8, 2015 in Phoenix, AZ. At the conference, X-Rite will be exhibiting and presenting sessions on color standards and extended color gamut (ECG) printing.
Keeping Up With Color Standards: The Complete 2015 Update
- When: Sunday, December 6 at 9:35 - 10:35 am
- Speaker: Ray Cheydleur, Printing and Imaging Portfolio Manager, X-Rite
- Session Description: As Chair of the Committee for Graphic Arts Technologies Standards (CGATS), no one knows more about the latest in standards developments than Ray Cheydleur. Learn about the brand new ISO/PAS 15339 standard that addresses printing from digital data across multiple technologies.
Extended Color Gamut: The Production Perspective
- When: Monday, December 7 at 9:35 - 10:05 am
- Speaker: Mark Gundlach, Solutions Architect, X-Rite
- Session Description: With Pantone’s launch of its new PANTONE EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Guide this fall, printers and packaging converters wishing to take advantage of the many benefits of Extended Color Gamut (ECG) printing will now have an easier transition. This session will explain what the PANTONE EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Guide is and is not, offer tips and hints about ink formulation and printing, discuss why ECG can be an important way to improve consistency and predictability for printing of brand and other special colors, and share ideas about measuring and reporting on final results.
“At Color 15, we are excited to be discussing the latest advancements in color standards and workflows to help brand managers, designers, photographers, printers, converters and production professionals better communicate and achieve color consistency across the entire supply chain from the initial concept to the final product,” said Murphy Keeley, Vice President of Marketing and Services, X-Rite. “For the printing audience, attendees will learn how ECG helps expand the color gamut while improving efficiencies by sharing makeready costs across multiple clients and jobs.”
Founded in 1958, X-Rite, Incorporated is a global leader in color science and technology. With its wholly owned subsidiary Pantone, X-Rite employs more than 800 people in 11 countries. The company’s corporate headquarters are located in Grand Rapids, Mich., with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia and service centers across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and the Americas. X-Rite Pantone offers a full range of color management solutions used by manufacturers, retailers, printers, photographers and graphic design houses to achieve precise management and communication of color throughout their processes. X-Rite Pantone products and services are recognized standards in the printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, automotive, paints, plastics, textiles and medical industries. For further information, please visit http://www.xrite.com. For the latest news, information and conversations, connect with X-Rite on LinkedIn, Vimeo, Twitter, and Facebook.
Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated, has been the world’s color authority for nearly 50 years, providing design professionals with products and services for the colorful exploration and expression of creativity. Always a source for color inspiration, Pantone also offers paint and designer-inspired products and services for consumers. More information is available at http://www.pantone.com.
- # # # -
©2015 X-Rite, Inc. All rights reserved. X-Rite is a registered trademark of X-Rite, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. PANTONE® and other Pantone trademarks are the property of Pantone LLC. © 2015. All rights reserved.