Scotch Plains, NJ (PRWEB) November 30, 2015
Dr. Seth D. Margulies specializes in orthodontics and is based in Perth Amboy, NJ. With three office locations, patients can visit Dr. Margulies to experience the best available orthodontic experience in the area. Dr. Margulies has met all the necessary requirements to hold the title of "NJ Top Dentist"!
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. An orthodontist is a specialist who has completed an advanced education program following dental school to learn the special skills required to manage tooth movement and guide facial development.
Some potential benefits to orthodontics:
- A more attractive smile
- Reduced appearance-consciousness during critical development years
- Better function of the teeth
- Possible increase in self-confidence
- Increased ability to clean the teeth
- Improved force distribution and wear patterns of the teeth
- Better long-term health of teeth and gums
- Guide permanent teeth into more favorable positions
- Reduce the risk of injury to protruded front teeth
- Aids in optimizing other dental treatment
Signs that braces may be necessary:
- Upper front teeth protrude excessively over the lower teeth, or are bucked
- Upper front teeth cover the majority of the lower teeth when biting together (deep bite)
- Upper front teeth are behind or inside the lower front teeth (underbite)
- The upper and lower front teeth do not touch when biting together (open bite)
- Crowded or overlapped teeth
- The center of the upper and lower teeth do not line up
- Finger-or thumb-sucking habits which continue after six or seven years old
- Difficulty chewing
- Teeth wearing unevenly or excessively
- The lower jaw shifts to one side or the other when biting together
- Spaces between the teeth
Below is list of some of the services that Dr. Margulies offers:
- Orthodontic Treatments
- Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ/ TMD
- Surgical Orthodontics
Below is the list of office locations:
613 Amoy Avenue
Perth Amboy, NJ 08861
55 Schanck Road
Freehold, NJ 07728
Dental Health Associates
200 West 2nd Street
Plainfield, NJ 07060
Dr. Margulies and his team are excited to be participating with Give Kids a Smile this year in Freehold, New Jersey. In addition, they support the local chapter of the SPCA and do a lot of outreach to local schools.
Congratulations to Dr. Margulies on being reviewed and approved as an NJ Top Dentist!
To learn more about Dr. Margulies and his practice, please follow the link below:
NJ Top Dentists is a comprehensive information resource of Top Doctors, Dentists and Hospitals. We are profiling over 900 Healthcare Providers and have made it convenient for you to find them.
NJ Top Dentists allows patients to “meet” these providers online before making their appointment.
For more information, visit http://www.NJTopDocs.com.
You can also follow us on Facebook – Twitter – YouTube