The wedding professionals can extend the value of the time, energy and investment they put into their physical wedding show booths online, therefore generating a greater reach and return on their initial investment. It’s a win/win all around.
Lake Mary, Florida (PRWEB) December 01, 2015
Perfect Wedding Guide, a leader in local resources for engaged couples and wedding professionals, announced the launch of its brand new wedding feature The Online Wedding ShowTM, the first of it’s kind. This exciting new feature provides couples and wedding professionals the live wedding show experience in their own home and at their own convenience.
With a continuously growing base of subscribers and advertisers, Perfect Wedding Guide is one of the leading print and online publications that connects couples with wedding professionals who help plan their perfect wedding. The Online Wedding Show is a breakthrough feature that will enhance the way couples and wedding professionals interact with each other.
“This is going to be a great opportunity to reach brides and grooms who may have scheduling conflicts and can’t attend a show in person,” said Ruth Prewitt, Wedding Show Marketing Coordinator of Perfect Wedding Guide. “We know that the bride and groom are not always the decision makers when it comes to choosing vendors, this product is going to give those relatives a chance to meet local vendors the same way they would if they attended a wedding show with the bride and groom.”
The new Online Wedding Show will help wedding professionals:
- Generate more Leads - since prospects are required to register to attend the online show, this will create a new source of leads for participating businesses.
- Continue the Conversation - for those who did attend the show, this allows further conversation through the interactive chat feature.
- Tap into Mobile and Social Media - since more than 50% of web traffic now comes from mobile web browsers, the online show is designed with the mobile user in mind.
- Provide On-Demand Reach - prospects will be able to access the show during a schedule that fits their needs.
- Provide Unlimited Space - with the option to upload photos, videos, brochures, reviews and more, the amount of space on the online bridal booth is unlimited.
- Showcase Reviews - the online bridal show will automatically pull reviews from the online profile listing through Perfect Wedding Guide.
“As we all know wedding shows are a popular resource for couples planning their weddings. Couples today are more technologically savvy than any before them and they are more comfortable with an integrated experience of physical and online,” said Tammy Elliot, CEO of Perfect Wedding Guide. “Couples can revisit with their favorite vendors or find out more about those they weren’t able to spend time with. The wedding professionals can extend the value of
the time, energy and investment they put into their physical wedding show booths online, therefore generating a greater reach and return on their initial investment. It’s a win/win all around.”
The Online Wedding Show is set to launch in 2016 in select markets. Perfect Wedding Guide will be announcing more details throughout the company’s social media platforms.
About Perfect Wedding Guide: Since 1991 Perfect Wedding Guide, has been a leader in providing local resources to engaged couples and wedding professionals. Perfect Wedding Guide’s multi-platform approach includes free local bridal publications, online business listings, local bridal shows, database marketing, and networking events that connect brides and businesses during the wedding planning process.