Waterloo, Canada (PRWEB) December 03, 2015
Aimetis Corp., a global leader in intelligent IP video management software, today announced the release of the Aimetis E4000 Series Physical Security Appliance™. The E4000 combines purpose-built hardware with Aimetis Symphony™ video management and analytics software, creating a high performance intelligent video surveillance platform for installations up to 32 cameras. Its robust fanless design and flexible installation options makes the E4000 Series an ideal solution for space constrained environments such as small footprint retailers, gas stations and harsh environments.
Key highlights include:
- Small fanless form factor with hot swappable 3.5” hard drive
- Wide range of supported camera manufacturers
- Support for up to 32 cameras and 6TB local storage
- Integrated I/O
- Support for PC and embedded video analytics
- Viewing options include Windows Client, web, iOS / Android devices, and Aimetis Thin Client
- Embedded DHCP and SMTP servers simplify configuration of isolated camera networks
- Flexible installation options such as wall mount, DIN rail, desktop
The new E4000 also integrates with Aimetis Outdoor Object Tracker™, Thin Client™, and Aimetis Enterprise Manager™, providing customers with unprecedented integration options for embedded analytics, remote management and display.
The product is available for order worldwide immediately.
Aimetis Corp. is a Waterloo, Canada-based software company offering integrated intelligent video management solutions for security surveillance and business intelligence applications. Founded in 2003, the company is a global leader in intelligent video technology. It’s unique in offering a single platform with integrated analytics, the lowest total cost of ownership, and the industry’s easiest to use products. Aimetis has distributors and certified partners in over 100 countries and serves a variety of industries, including retail, transportation and others.
+1 (519) 746-8888 x237