Los Altos, CA (PRWEB) December 02, 2015
SutiSoft, a trusted provider of easy to use business management solutions announces new enhancements to SutiHR’s employee benefits and personnel modules.
The updated functionality includes company deductions based on employee’s insurance plan, the ability to set a common password for multiple employees, and allows administrators to change the status of an employee from onboarding to active. Probation period notifications have also been added as a new feature.
New updates include:
- Option for users to create deductions from employees’ salaries against insurance plans
- Option for employees to overwrite contributions based on needs
- Employers can now assign a common password to multiple employees at once
- Employers to change various employees’ statuses from onboarding to active easily
- Option to send email notifications to employees when theprobation period ends
For additional information please visit: http://www.sutihr.com or call us on 650-969-SUTI
Sutisoft provides a comprehensive suite of cloud-based business platforms and solutions for companies of all sizes. These platforms include scalable and easy-to-use solutions for HR, Employee Travel & Expense, Wireless Spend Management, CRM, Document Management, Business Data Analytics, and Electronic signature. Our platforms and solutions enable small, mid-size, and large enterprise customers to control costs, save time, and assist in making smart business decisions. Headquartered in Los Altos, California, SutiSoft also has regional offices in Germany, India, and Japan. For additional information, visit our web site at http://www.sutisoft.com.