I've been through 6 technology implementations, and this was the best I've ever seen.
Houston, TX and Plainview, TX (PRWEB) December 07, 2015
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that Harvest Christian Fellowship has implemented Intacct's best-in-class ERP and accounting software to improve reporting as well as to provide integration with other key systems. Harvest Christian Fellowship was founded by Pastor Paul Cypert in 1988 in Plainview, Texas. Pastor Paul had a dream from God of a church full of people young at heart worshipping Jesus. He started the church as a Life Group with a few families that met in the living room of his house. Today, Harvest Christian Fellowship ministers to over 2,000 people every Sunday at three campuses. Over the years they have also worked with international ministries to share the love and Word of God with people in Africa, Poland, Bulgaria and Mexico. After a rigorous software evaluation, Harvest Christian Fellowship chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the unique needs presented by its ongoing expansion.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Harvest Christian Fellowship:
- Their biggest problem was a lack of reporting, most of which was done in Excel, combining financial data with data from Fellowship One.
- The finance team's month-end close process was tedious and time-consuming, and they had limited visibility into specific campus allocations.
- Harvest Christian Fellowship was unable to get reports by location without a great deal of manual work.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- By subscribing to Intacct, Harvest Christian Fellowship will be able to integrate data from Fellowship One into Intacct to get statistical and operational metrics.
- Reports will be automated, eliminating time-consuming and error-prone tasks in Excel.
- The finance team will be able to provide reporting by class, fund, and location.
Highlighted Comments from Harvest Christian Fellowship's Executive Business Administrator:
"Intacct's benefits for our church are clearly substantial and the system will help us move into the future," said Christina Spruill, Executive Business Administrator at Harvest Christian Fellowship. "AcctTwo's team showed amazing communication and organization, and went above and beyond for us. Through my career, I’ve been through six technology implementations, and this was the best we've ever seen.”
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and nonprofits face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
VP, National Media Relations