Washington, DC (PRWEB) December 02, 2015
On Thursday, December 3rd at 10:00 a.m. EST in room 234 of the Cannon House Office Building, Congressional Black Caucus Chairman G. K. Butterfield (NC-01) and Congresswoman Barbara Lee (CA-13), who serve as co-chairs of the CBC Diversity Task Force and CBC TECH 2020, will bring together top technology and professional organizations to announce new efforts to increase African American inclusion in the technology sector. This event is open to the press.
- Congressional Black Caucus Chairman G. K. Butterfield (NC-01)
- Congresswoman Barbara Lee (CA-13)
- American Association for Access, Equity & Diversity (AAAED)
- Black Data Processing Associates (BDPA)
- Blacks In Technology
- Career Communications Group, Inc.
- Global Leadership Forum
- Information Technology Senior Management Forum
Press event to announce new actions by seven national organizations to increase African - American inclusion in the technology industry.
Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EST
234 Cannon House Office Building, 27 Independence Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003
Shirley J. Wilcher, aaaaexecdir(at)gmail(dot)com, 240-893-9475
Kevin Antoine, Kevin.Antoine(at)downstate(dot)edu, 201-220-6456
# # #