“We’re continuing to innovate, delivering features for accountants and bookkeepers that allow them to be more efficient, serve more customers in less time, and establish new services,” said Angus Norton, Chief Product Officer, Xero.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) December 07, 2015
Xero (@Xero) today announced Search for Xero, a new feature that drastically improves the workflow and experience of accounting for accountants, bookkeepers, and small business owners. Xero is the only cloud accounting software with search available across its entire platform and all of a business’ financial records.
Available from any screen within the app, Search improves workflow and saves time for the 600,000+ small businesses and thousands of bookkeepers and accountants that use Xero to thrive.
The new Search for Xero functionality tops the current software offerings by being the first to allow searching across both transactions and contacts from a single search field. Search results are dynamically displayed and provide you with a snapshot of the information you need, without leaving the screen you're on.
Xero users can now:
- Find contacts and transactions in Xero — from anywhere. Search across all contacts and transactions to find the required information, from anywhere within the Xero application.
- Quick navigation within Xero. Keyboard shortcuts let users move around Xero at speed, letting you get more done in less time.
- Add information quickly. In addition to locating existing records, it’s easy to add new records from anywhere with just one click. Xero makes it easy to keep moving, increasing productivity.
- Instantly search for contacts and transactions, view dynamic search results, directly navigation to frequently accessed pages, and quickly add a new contact, invoice, bill, quote, or purchase order. All at speed.
- Improve efficiency. By being able to search records quickly from anywhere, hours of time can be saved. This new form of task-driven navigation results in increased profitability and more time spent adding value in other ways.
Xero’s cloud platform transforms how users think of and use accounting software. Xero’s continuous development, has brought 40 new features, including payroll in 15 U.S states in the last six months.
Search for Xero is available from today.
Comments on the News:
- “We’re continuing to innovate, delivering features for accountants and bookkeepers that allow them to be more efficient, serve more customers in less time, and establish new services,” said Angus Norton, Chief Product Officer, Xero. “Search for Xero really changes the game in terms of how people manage their finances, faster and more efficiently. Search is an action we do every day and take for granted. It will not only change how users find information, but how they move around the app as well. It will save hours of productivity for our users and we’re incredibly proud that features like this can have a huge impact on the productivity of the small business economy.”
- “Sometimes it’s the innovation that is harder to see that can help small businesses the most,” said Craig Walker, Chief Technology Officer, Xero. “Today’s launch of Search for Xero will save advisors hours each week in their workflow, adding to profitability and quality of service. This feature will positively change the working lives of small businesses and their advisors.”
- "I am very excited about Xero Search,” said Rafael Alvarez, President and CEO, ATAX. “Our franchisees will love features like predictive search and single-letter shortcuts. I expect Search to save our business a lot of time and have a positive impact on our bottom line."
Xero is beautiful, easy-to-use online accounting software for small businesses and their advisors. The company has 600,000 subscribers in more than 180 countries. Xero seamlessly integrates with over 400 third-party tools, and was ranked No. 1 by Forbes as the World's Most Innovative Growth Company in 2014 and 2015.
For more information:
U.S. Public Relations Director
Tel: +(925) 788 9787