"Miranda looked wonderful Saturday – no surprise – and the Art Deco Clutch fit well with such a beautiful dress."
HOLLYWOOD (PRWEB) December 07, 2015
Jill Milan®, a provider of luxury fashion and accessories, today announced singer Miranda Lambert carried Jill Milan to the Kennedy Center Honors Saturday in Washington. Ms. Lambert – the first woman to win the Country Music Association Awards' Album of the Year twice, as well as the first singer to win six consecutive Country Music Association Female Vocalist of the Year awards – carried Jill Milan’s Art Deco Clutch to the event.
“Miranda looked wonderful Saturday – no surprise – and the Art Deco Clutch fit well with such a beautiful dress by Peter Langner,” said Jill Fraser, founder and CEO of Jill Milan. Ms. Lambert was styled for the Kennedy Center Honors by celebrity stylist Tiffany Gifford.
The Kennedy Center Honors annually recognizes those in the performing arts for their lifetime of contributions to American culture. Saturday’s event recognized composer and singer-songwriter Carole King; filmmaker George Lucas; actress and singer Rita Moreno; conductor Seiji Ozawa; and actress Cicely Tyson.
All Jill Milan products are free of animal-based materials such as leather, fur and wool. Ms. Fraser, who is a longtime vegan and supporter of animal-welfare initiatives, was inspired to found Jill Milan because she was unable to find high-quality, luxury handbags that were not made of leather or other animal-based materials. Jill Milan was named Vegan Business of the Year by Vegans Are Cool.
The Art Deco Clutch Ms. Lambert carried is entirely handmade in Florence, Italy, of fully recyclable Italian stainless steel. The clutch is available in gold and silver, and the logo serves as the clutch’s latch.
Jill Milan appears frequently on the red carpets of Hollywood, New York and Europe. Other celebrities who carry Jill Milan include Academy Award winners Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence, who carried Jill Milan to multiple premieres for their films. Among the celebrities carrying Jill Milan for red-carpet appearances are:
- Amy Poehler carried the Art Deco Clutch when she was both nominee and presenter for the Emmy Awards.
- Academy Award nominee Hailee Steinfeld carried the Disc Clutch to the MTV Video Music Awards and the Holland Park Clutch to Vanity Fair’s Oscar Party.
- Kerry Washington of television’s “Scandal” carried Jill Milan’s Holland Park clutch to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner and has carried Jill Milan to a number of her film premieres.
- Katie Lowes, Ms. Washington’s “Scandal” co-star, carried Jill Milan clutches to the Golden Globes and the Emmy Awards.
- Actress Margot Bingham carried the Holland Park Clutch to the SAG Awards.
- Joanne Frogatt of “Downton Abbey” carried the 450 Sutter Clutch to the Golden Globes.
- Actress Ginnifer Goodwin carried the New Canaan Clutch to the People’s Choice Awards.
- Sarah Hyland of the ABC series “Modern Family” carried the Art Deco Clutch to the People’s Choice Awards and to a Golden Globes party.
- Laila Ali carried the Laurel Canyon Clutch to the Soul Train Music Awards.
- Actress Jena Malone carried the Art Deco Clutch to the premiere of her film “Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1.”
- Felicity Jones of “The Theory of Everything” carried the Laurel Canyon Clutch to the Hollywood Film Awards.
- Jane Fonda carried the Holland Park Clutch to the premiere of her film “This is Where I Leave You” at the Toronto International Film Festival.
- Actress Jessica Lucas carried Jill Milan to the screening of her latest show, “Gracepoint.”
- Actress Katharine McPhee carried the 450 Sutter Clutch to Entertainment Weekly’s pre-Emmys Party.
- Rashida Jones of the NBC series “Parks and Recreation” and Bryce Dallas Howard of the film “The Help” carried Jill Milan clutches to the Golden Globes.
- Actress Fiona Gubelmann of television’s “Wilfred” carried Jill Milan as a presenter at The Genesis Awards and to numerous premieres.
- Jordana Brewster, star of “Dallas” and the “The Fast and the Furious” film franchise, has carried the New Canaan Clutch.
- Actress Hilary Duff carried the Holland Park Clutch to the iHeart Radio Awards.
- Nicole Anderson of ABC Family’s “Ravenswood” carried Jill Milan to a SAG Awards pre-party.
- Singer Carrie Underwood carried the Jill Milan Holland Park Clutch to the CMT Artists of the Year awards and attended the American Music Awards carrying the 450 Sutter Clutch.
- Actress Celina Jade carried the Nob Hill Bag to the premiere of “American Dreams” at the Toronto International Film Festival.
- Actress Stana Katic of television’s “Castle” carried Jill Milan to the “Game of Thrones” premiere and to the Film Independent Spirit Awards.
- Jaime King, who as a model appeared in such fashion magazines as Vogue and Mademoiselle, and as an actress appeared in films including “Pearl Harbor” and “Sin City,” carried the Octagon Clutch to the Critics’ Choice Awards.
- Countess Michelle Czernin von Chudenitz is seen frequently in red carpet appearances carrying Jill Milan evening clutches.
- Actress Kristanna Loken, whose films include “Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines” and who has appeared on television’s “Burn Notice” and “The L Word,” carried Jill Milan to the FilmBall in Vienna, Austria.
Jill Milan handbags have drawn growing attention from influential fashion media. W Magazine has covered Jill Milan in multiple issues, recognizing the Octagon Clutch and Art Deco Clutch in its “Most Wanted” feature, and The Zoe Report recognized the Newbury Street Portfolio for its ability “to go from the office to cocktail hour.”
About Jill Milan
Jill Milan is a luxury provider of cruelty-free handbags, apparel and fashion accessories. Made of exquisite materials, Jill Milan handbags are crafted in Italy by artisans who have created handbags and accessories for some of Europe’s best known fashion houses. All Jill Milan products are free of animal-derived materials, and the company contributes to animal-welfare organizations. Jill Milan, founded by Jill Fraser and Milan Lazich, is the only luxury handbag line entirely free of animal-derived materials which regularly appears on Hollywood’s red carpets. Visit Jill Milan on the Web and follow Jill Milan on Facebook.
Jill Milan and the Jill Milan logo are registered trademarks of Jill Milan LLC, and are protected by trademark laws of the United States and other countries. Emmy is a trademark of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Academy Award is a registered trademark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.