Our community partnerships via non-profits and those in need are uniquely invited into this celebration by the activities we integrate into our party," said Michael Bergman, HelmsBriscoe Vice President and co-founder.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) December 07, 2015
HelmsBriscoe, the global leader in meeting procurement, today announced they will host their annual HB Cares Client event on Thursday, December 10, 2015 from 5PM - 8PM at the JW Marriott at the Mall of America. Through their Partners, they have raised more than $80,000 and will team with a number of Twin Cities charities to purchase gifts and donations to support their various missions. Over the past five years the firm has raised and contributed just under $300,000.
With attendance expected near 300, Associates and Clients, along with their Hotel and Destination Partners, will lend a hand in creating, assembling, and wrapping gifts for local charities and families in need. The general public is encouraged to donate canned goods, art supplies and new/gently used books to the six Minneapolis based Marriott hotels through December 9, 2015.
The following charities will be the recipients of donations:
- Little Free Library – guests will build personal libraries for people interested in providing free library books to give and take
- Incarnation Church Food Bank: Attendees will build a food building with the donated food shelf donations from the community and donations brought to the event.
- Charity Wall – attendees will be given a pack of colored markers for an icebreaker activity. One designated color will represent a significant cash value attendees can place in the bucket of one of four spotlighted charities.
- Keys4/4Kids– A gently used piano will be donated to a chosen organization in need. Party goers will paint, bling, and customize the piano that will be used by inner city kids.
- Simpson House: Guests will build a giant home/shelter made out of everything this shelter need, e.g., diapers, laundry and cleaning products, coffee, hot cocoa, paper products, cereal, infant formula, etc.
- Urban Ventures – Party goers will decorate a tree that will reside at Urban Ventures. A number of families in the program will receive up to 30 wreathes guests will decorate and gifts that will be wrapped at the event.
"Our Partners, Associates and Clients gather at the end of the year to network, celebrate and look ahead. Our community partnerships via non-profits and those in need are uniquely invited into this celebration by the activities we integrate into our party," said Michael Bergman, HelmsBriscoe Vice President and co-founder. "All year long we work tirelessly on behalf of our clients so that they can create, produce and execute world class events. Everyone looks forward to this annual event when we can do the same and celebrate our community and provide lasting impact."
HelmsBriscoe is the global leader in meetings procurement for a variety of corporate, association and government clients. Spanning more than 55 countries, their highly respected network of 1,200 procurement specialists booked 5.3 million room nights, resulting in more than $1 billion in room revenue, last year. By using their proprietary technology, collective market knowledge, and volume-based purchasing power, HelmsBriscoe Associates facilitate the research and contracting processes, thereby mitigating the risk and increasing the return on their clients’ meetings. For more information, visit http://www.helmsbriscoe.com.