Vickie brings 40 years of insurance experience and is a great addition to the Agency Council.
Frankenmuth, MI (PRWEB) December 09, 2015
Frankenmuth Insurance, the regional insurance carrier based in Frankenmuth, Mich., is pleased to announce the addition of Vickie Wolcott of M.J. Schuetz Insurance Services Inc. to its Agency Council. Frankenmuth Insurance (FI) formed its Agency Council five years ago and appoints agents from each region where FI does business to ensure the needs and concerns of all its agency partners are represented.
Wolcott is Principal/Owner of M. J. Schuetz Insurance Services Inc. in Indianapolis, IN. Wolcott began working in the insurance industry while still in high school, eventually earning the position of Agency President at M.J Schuetz Agency. In 2011, Wolcott and two partners purchased the assets of M.J. Schuetz Agency after the retirement of the owners and formed M. J. Schuetz Insurance Services Inc.
“Vickie brings 40 years of insurance experience and is a great addition to the Agency Council,” said John Benson, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer for FI. “Her contributions will be vital as we work together to explore strategic issues that ultimately benefit all our agency partners.”
Members of the Frankenmuth Insurance Agency Council meet twice annually to discuss issues of mutual interest, providing valuable insight that helps strengthen the company’s partnerships with all agencies. Other members of Frankenmuth Insurance’s Agency Council include:
- Brian Bartosh, Top O’ Michigan Insurance Agency (MI)
- Gretchen Hopp Doyle, Baker-Hopp & Yee (MI)
- Victor Jowers, Upchurch & Jowers Agency (SC)
- Mike Mrdjenovich, Maritime-HUB (WI)
- Brent Neal, Frank E. Neal & Co. (TN)
- Rich Smith, Hickok & Boardman (VT)
- Sam Tuten, Kinker - Eveleigh Insurance, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Co. (OH)
- Bill St. Charles, Michigan Community Insurance Agency (MI)
- Todd Van Dyk, Olivier - Van Dyk Agency (MI)
Benson said, “We are grateful to all our council members for their time and efforts and look forward to working with Vickie in the years to come.”