Omaha Steaks Announces Last-Minute Shipping Deadlines for Holiday Orders

Share Article

Omaha Steaks announced today their last-minute shipping deadlines for holiday meals and gift orders to arrive in time for the holidays.

News Image

Omaha Steaks Holiday Shipping Cutoffs

Omaha Steaks is encouraging customers to place orders before Dec. 20 in order to guarantee delivery before Christmas.

Omaha Steaks announced today their last-minute shipping deadlines for holiday meals and gift orders to arrive in time for the holidays.

According to the National Retail Federation (NRF) more than 40 percent of consumers began their holiday shopping before Halloween, a trend they’ve seen since 2004, leaving 60 percent who still need to complete their shopping. With only a few weeks left before the holiday’s retailers like Omaha Steaks are encouraging customers to place orders before Dec. 20 in order to guarantee delivery before Christmas. Orders can be placed later with additional charges on Dec. 22 for second day air or even overnight delivery on Dec. 23. In response to consumer demand Omaha Steaks retail stores will also offer extended hours beginning Dec. 11 through Dec. 23, remaining open until 8 p.m. and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve.

The NRF estimates that holiday sales will increase 3.7 percent compared to last year’s growth and companies like Omaha Steaks are prepared to handle the last-minute rush.

“At Omaha Steaks we’ve hired additional staff to assist customers with their holiday orders, processing and fulfillment to ease their holiday shopping experience,” said Omaha Steaks Senior Vice President and Family Owner Todd Simon.

In 2014, holiday shoppers spent an average of $802 on gifts, decorations, food and more according to the NRF. “Food gifts provide an occasion, a reason to celebrate, so we continue to see this trend grow year after year as people are spending more time with their friends and family,” Simon added.

The variety in gift packages available, the direct delivery to the gift recipient with guaranteed arrival, and ease of shopping by phone, online or in Omaha Steaks stores continue to make Omaha Steaks popular with holiday shoppers nationwide.

About Omaha Steaks
Founded in 1917, Omaha Steaks is a fifth-generation, family-owned company known nationwide for the finest in USDA-approved, grain fed beef and gourmet foods. Today, Omaha Steaks is recognized as the nation’s largest direct response marketer of beef and gourmet foods available through multiple marketing channels including by phone at 1-800-228-9055, online at http://www.OmahaSteaks.com or at retail stores nationwide.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Kelsey Bugjo, Director of Public Relations and Corporate Communications
Omaha Steaks
+1 402-597-8220
Email >
@OmahaSteaks
Follow >
Follow us on
Visit website

Media