We were very excited to pre-release our winter issue at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo, where James Cameron gave the plenary speech. It was a great tie in with such an outstanding event.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) December 10, 2015
Innovation & Tech Today features James Cameron on the cover of it's winter issue that is chock full of exclusive interviews with more than 20 technology leaders and innovators, all within a brand new sleek design of the quarterly publication.
"We were very excited to pre-release our winter issue at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo, where James Cameron gave the plenary speech. It was a great tie in with such an outstanding event. Cameron is clearly a very forward thinker and to get his perspective on such important and relevant topics was a real treat," said I & T Today Editor-in-Chief Charles Warner. Among new features in the magazine are category-specific holiday gift guides in outdoor and adventure tech, STEM and business innovations.
The Winter issue continues I&T Today’s expansion of diverse topics related to education, business, entertainment, wearables and home automation and features a wider array of stories than ever. It begins with the special sections, or mini-magazines, within the larger publication. Among those are the second issue of Sustainability Today (in partnership with Sustainable Brands), STEM Mini Magazine (in partnership with USA Science and Engineering Festival) and Outdoor/Adventure Tech (presented by Aspect Solar).
I&T Today provides behind the scenes perspective with some of the biggest events and conferences in the world.
Other highlights of the Winter 2015 issue include:
- In-depth discussion with adventurer/mountaineer/educator Erik Weihenmayer, the only blind person to summit the tops of all seven continents;
- Why are high school players dying on the field? An update on brain injuries, concussions, and the medical field’s growing efforts;
- Why Hawaii 5-0 is just one of actor Masi Oka’s gigs;
- In Sustainability Today, an exclusive interview with Sustainable Brands CEO KoAnn Skrzyniarz, and a look at new technology developing to address water issues;
- The vision of CEDIA, the nation’s foremost home automation show, as seen through the eyes of CEO Vin Bruno;
- Digital publishing’s explosion as shown at the Frankfurt Book Fair, in advance of Digital Book World 2016;
- An exclusive interview with Fujifilm North America CEO Mark Yamamoto;
- Special focus on the Nevada Tech Zone, in advance of January’s International CES 2016, the world’s foremost technology consumer electronics product showcase;
- ‘Gaming and Girls’: The Guild producer/writer/star Felicia Day speaks out;
- The Walking Dead’s Rob Kirkman goes beyond the Zombies and talks about his upcoming projects.
Innovation & Tech Today goes on sale at every Barnes & Noble and Micro Center and select newsstands and retailers Dec. 8. It is available across the United States and Canada, as well as commercial centers throughout the world. It is also distributed digitally on all e-readers, and through Zinio, iTunes and Magzter or directly with the publisher, Innovative Properties Worldwide. Advertising and media partners are now being accepted for 2016. For more information, contact Charles Warner or Kelsey Elgie Domier at (720) 708-4250