With the bookings far ahead from our previous 14 editions, this year will be bigger, fresher and better than any CTS to date
(PRWEB) December 08, 2015
TU-Automotive is happy to announce two new speakers joining the line-up. Martin Kristensson from the Volvo Car Group and David Taylor from Panasonic Automotive will join a brand new panel on the future of infotainment at the 2016 Consumer Telematics Show in Las Vegas on January 5th.
As Director for Connectivity Strategy, Martin Kristensson is responsible for defining and coordinating Volvo’s strategy pertinent to the connected car across the whole organization. David Taylor serves as Director of Connected Services for Panasonic Automotive Systems of America, he thus holds a decisive role with regards to Panasonic’s impact inside the automotive space. David is also the CEO and Managing Director of Aupeo! Both Martin and David bring their expertise to the panel around the infotainment of tomorrow.
This panel will delve into the evolution of infotainment with regards to the growth of vehicle connectivity and with a particular emphasis on autonomous driving. The experts will scrutinize live on stage, how infotainment will look tomorrow; from product development and vehicle design to the services of the future to the user experience desired.
Thomas Wilson, Project Director for this year’s conference, stated: “I am thrilled to welcome Martin and David to our panel on the future of infotainment. Their collective expertise on the topic combined with their experience ensures a dynamic and insightful discussion. Their respective companies both featuring on different aspects of the value chain will lead to a balanced view of the questions and will enrich the perspectives of the audience.”
He continued: “Martin and David join an exceptional line-up of speakers who will take the centre stage in Vegas this January. The variety of topics comprised inside the agenda coupled with the professionals who will tackle them on stage builds a real buzz around the event. With the bookings far ahead from our previous 14 editions, this year will be bigger, fresher and better than any CTS to date.”
Key Speakers Already Confirmed Include:
- Matt Jones, Head of Future Infotainment – Senior Technical Specialist, JLR
- Martin Kristensson, Director Connectivity Strategy, Volvo Car Group
- Henry Bzeih, Chief Technology Strategist and Head of Connected Car, Kia Motors
- Chip Goetzinger, Senior Manager – Vehicle Connected Services, Nissan
- John Morel, Senior Manager, Business Intelligence, Strategy & Analytics, Honda
- Jeremy Kaplan, Chief Editor, Digital Trends
- David Taylor, Director Connected Services, Panasonic
- Mariel Devesa, Head of Innovation, Farmers Insurance Group of Companies
- John Ellis, Founder and Managing Director, Nicholas-Ellis & Associates
- Roger Lanctot, Associate Director – Global Automotive Practice, Strategy analytics
- Gail Gottehrer, Attorney, Axinn
- Georg Doll, Managing Director, Luxoft Automotive.
- Thilo Koslowski, VP Distinguished Analyst & Founder of Automotive Practice, Gartner
- Jonathan Allen, Principal/ Director, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Steve Banfield, Chief Marketing Officer, Inrix
- Dirk Reimer, VP Sales & Marketing, Telit Automotive Solutions
- Andrew Poliak, Global Director, Business Development, QNX Software Systems
- Nino Tarantino, CEO – North America, Octo
- Andrew Hart, Director, SBD
- John Ellis, Founder, Managing Director, Ellis & Associates
- Dave DiMeo - Ford Direct
- Todd Petersen – Milteq
- Remi Tachet des Combes, MIT
- Sven Anden, Cyber Security Consultant, Sandab
The Consumer Telematics Show has a 50$ discount on registration prices until December 12th.
All the details of the show are available on the website: http://www.tu-auto.com/cts/
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe, Latin America & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers. You can receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Project Director | TU-Automotive
T: (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7598| (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7598