Gretchen brings 19 years of insurance experience and is a great addition to the Agency Council.
Frankenmuth, MI (PRWEB) December 10, 2015
Frankenmuth Insurance, the regional insurance carrier based in Frankenmuth, Mich., is pleased to announce the addition of Gretchen Hopp Doyle of Baker-Hopp & Yee to its Agency Council. Frankenmuth Insurance (FI) formed its Agency Council five years ago and appoints agents from each region where FI does business to ensure the needs and concerns of all its agency partners are represented.
Doyle is co-owner and President of Baker-Hopp & Yee, managing operations and sales of the commercial insurance, personal insurance and employee benefits divisions and leading the independent agency in its fourth generation of successful operation in Metro Detroit. In addition, Doyle is a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) and Certified Risk Manager (CRM).
“Gretchen brings 19 years of insurance experience and is a great addition to the Agency Council,” said John Benson, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer for FI. “Her contributions will be vital as we work together to explore strategic issues that ultimately benefit all our agency partners.”
Members of the Frankenmuth Insurance Agency Council meet twice annually to discuss issues of mutual interest, providing valuable insight that helps strengthen the company’s partnerships with all agencies. Other members of Frankenmuth Insurance’s Agency Council include:
- Brian Bartosh, Top O’ Michigan Insurance Agency (MI)
- Victor Jowers, Upchurch & Jowers Agency (SC)
- Mike Mrdjenovich, Maritime-HUB (WI)
- Brent Neal, Frank E. Neal & Co. (TN)
- Rich Smith, Hickok & Boardman (VT)
- Sam Tuten, Kinker - Eveleigh Insurance, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Co. (OH)
- Bill St. Charles, Michigan Community Insurance Agency (MI)
- Todd Van Dyk, Olivier - Van Dyk Agency (MI)
- Vickie Wolcott, M.J. Schuetz Insurance Services (IN)
Benson said, “We are grateful to all our council members for their time and efforts and look forward to working with Gretchen in the years to come.”