Santa gets a break. Bolongo Bay Beach Resort's first-ever 12 Days of Christmas Sale gives travelers and newlyweds 30% savings on vacations and destination weddings.
St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands (PRWEB) December 10, 2015
’Tis the season for last-minute shoppers to make their lists and check them twice. To help take out the guesswork for what makes the perfect gift, Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in sunny St. Thomas has wrapped up 30% savings and $100 in credits on a Caribbean vacation. The big bow on top goes to couples ready to tie-the-knot at the St. Thomas resort in the New Year with 30% savings on a destination wedding for select wedding packages and complimentary romance add-ons.
Twelve Days of Caribbean Vacation Value – Save on future room reservations and spend more time on the beach. Valid for stays of 5 nights or more from January 10 – December 24, 2016, the offer includes:
- 30% savings in Oceanview Rooms. Daily discounted room-only rates (EP) begin at $245 for two people (regularly $350). All-inclusive rates begin at just $431 (regularly $615) and include a Sunset Harbor Cocktail Cruise for two.
- $50 resort credit valid for use in Bolongo Bay’s restaurants and gift shop (per room)
- $50 Heavenly Days certificate for a sailing excursion (per room)
Twelve Days of Destination Wedding Bliss – Soon-to-be-married couples who choose to wed at Bolongo Bay in 2016 can make the promise of forever with the following:
- 30% savings on Barefoot on the Beach Wedding or Paradise Wedding Packages
- Upgrade to a Beachfront Room if available at the time of booking
- Rose Package on the night of the wedding ($110 value)
- Romance extras to include a bottle of chilled Prosecco sparkling wine, a box of locally-made gourmet chocolates and rose petals strewn in the room
- The Twelve Days of Caribbean Vacation Value can also be enjoyed by wedding couples and their friends and family
Fun in the sun is always included at the Caribbean’s most entertaining beach resort. Cool down by day in Bolongo Bay’s freshwater pool with swim-up bar or in the ocean with included use of non-motorized water sports to include Hobie Cats, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, kayaks and snorkel gear. Heat “tings” up by night at Iggies Beach Bar & Grill, an island hot-spot with entertainment 365 days a year. Guests who visit over a Thursday can join in the resort’s famous weekly Snorkel Booze Hunt where it’s “finders, keepers” in diving for bottles of Caribbean rum.
This offer must be booked from December 14 to 25, 2015 and is only available for five or more nights January 10 – December 24, 2016. Subject to availability. Available for new bookings and new weddings only. Room-only rates are subject to 12.5% government tax and 7% service charge. Both room-only and all-inclusive rates are subject to a $10 per day energy surcharge.
No passport? No problem. Located in the U.S. Virgin Islands, American citizens do not need a passport to visit Bolongo Bay, and there are many direct flights available to St. Thomas.
To book the 12 Days of Caribbean Vacation Value Sale, call 1-800-524-4746 or book online using promo code 12days.
To book the 12 Days of Destination Wedding Bliss Sale call Bolongo Bay’s romance team at 1-800-524-4746 – Lorena ext. 2530 or Madeline ext. 2606, or visit the Romance page on BolongoBay.com to learn more and email the resort.
About Bolongo Bay Beach Resort
Family owned since 1974,Bolongo Bay Beach Resort on St. Thomas is a flip-flop casual, fun resort where everyone knows your name. With 64 true beachfront rooms and 10 value rooms for the more budget minded traveler, Bolongo is recognized by Frommers as one of the “World’s 10 Best Beachfront Hotels.” Activities include complimentary non-motorized water sports, scuba diving, catamaran sails, two oceanfront restaurants and nightly entertainment at Iggies, one of the Caribbean’s best beach bars. Located in the U.S. Virgin Islands, American citizens do not need a passport to visit.
# # #