Milwaukee, Wisc. (PRWEB) December 10, 2015
America’s definitive showcase of customized cars will return to Milwaukee in 2016, following a successful three-day event last July. The 2016 Car Craft Summer Nationals, presented by Chevrolet Performance, is the country’s premier gathering of street machines and muscle cars and returns to Wisconsin State Fair Park in West Allis, Wisc., just outside Milwaukee, July 15-17, 2016. Registration is now open, with special pricing available through June 30.
About Car Craft Summer Nationals:
Showcasing more than 3,500 performance cars and attracting upward of 25,000 enthusiasts from across the country over the course of three days, the Car Craft Summer Nationals is an annual celebration of horsepower, torque, and all things automotive. Performance sponsors and vendors mingle with enthusiasts along a spectacular automotive midway while burnout contests, dyno pulls, and autocross challenges let the hardcore fans put their vehicles to the ultimate test amid the sights and sounds of thousands of high-horsepower vehicles on display. The Car Craft Summer Nationals continues to be the leading, must-attend event for automotive enthusiasts nationwide.
Returning This July to Milwaukee:
Following a successful inaugural year in Milwaukee, the Car Craft Summer Nationals will return July 15-17, 2016 at Wisconsin State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th Street, West Allis, Wisc., 53214. Show hours:
- Friday, July 15 | 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 16 | 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, July 17 | 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Register Your Car Now and Lock In Special Pricing!
Appreciate (and show off) the spirit of American cars, and register yours to be a part of the 2016 Car Craft Summer Nationals! Registration includes entry for one vehicle, driver and copilot, and one goodie bag. Pricing is as follows:
- Pre-registration is only: $50
*Available until Thursday June 30, 2016, at 11:59 p.m.
- On-site registration: $70 after June 30
For more information and to register, visit https://www.raceit.com/register/default.aspx?event=35470.
Special Features and Highlights in 2016:
The 2016 Car Craft Summer Nationals features will include, among other highlights:
- Faster, open autocross
- Dyno Challenge–Test your torque and horsepower against the best
- Undiscovered Builders Invitational
- Pro Builders Shootout
- Midnight Drags
- Lap the Milwaukee Mile
- Performance Marketplace
- Giveaways and activities from the main stage
- Car Craft editors and photographers on-site, generating more editorial content than ever while searching for rides worthy of "Editor's Choice" awards
- Show-‘N’-Shine competition–outstanding rides in 50+ classes, professionally judged and awarded
- Meet Hot Rod’s David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan of Roadkill
- Burnout competition
- …and much more
Spectator tickets will go on sale soon. Pricing will be as follows:
- One-day ticket admission - $13 in advance, $15 at the gate (valid any one day)
- Two-day ticket admission - $22 in advance, $26 at the gate (valid any two days)
- Three-day ticket admission - $33 in advance, $39 at the gate
*Advance online ticket sales end Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 11:59 p.m.
For vendor booth information, please contact Martha Carrasco at 949-705-3135.
For the latest information and a full schedule of events, visit carcraft.com, Facebook at FB.com/CarCraftMag, email carcraftsummernats(at)carcraft(dot)com, or call 310-363-4231.
About Car Craft
Car Craft, a brand of TEN: The Enthusiast Network, is devoted to street machines, wrenching, and drag racing. It was first established in 1953 to help car guys from the novice to expert build and maintain their American rear-wheel-drive cars. The motto of the brand is Loud, Fast, Real, which emphasizes its more budget-oriented approach to automobile building.
About TEN: The Enthusiast Network
TEN: The Enthusiast Network is the world’s premier network of enthusiast brands, such as Motor Trend, Automobile, Hot Rod, Surfer, Transworld, and GrindTV. With more than 50 publications, 60 websites, 50 events, 1,000 branded products, the world’s largest automotive VOD channel, and the world’s largest action/adventure sports media platform, TEN inspires enthusiasts to pursue their passions. For more information, visit http://www.enthusiastnetwork.com.