(PRWEB) December 14, 2015
Eltima Software just launched a new version of USB Network Gate - one of their most popular solutions for sharing USB devices over Internet, LAN, and WAN. USB Network Gate is an ultimate tool for access and control over remote USB devices, no matter how far they physically are. And even with the most remote devices working with them doesn't feel any different than if they were directly connected to local machine.
New USB Network Gate got a lot of updates and additions that of course make working with USB devices even more simple.
New features are:
- Per-session USB device isolation. This feature allows working with a USB device exclusively even in multi-user terminal server environment. While a user is working with a USB device in their exclusive RDP session, no other user can connect to that device. Per-session USB device isolation is currently available for USB flash drives and USB cameras in testing mode.
- USB Network Gate 7.0 brings the support of ICA protocol by Citrix. This protocol is not bound to one platform and provides the feedback of user input from client to server.
- USB Network Gate fully supports Windows 10.
Already existing features got some improvements and additions:
- Other clients can be selectively disconnected from device usage session, if this was set up during sharing;
- For better identification of same type devices the USB device address was added as well as the icons;
- Client modules of USB Network Gate can be installed remotely;
- Working with virtual machines got even better - application is even more stable on virtual USB port removal;
- There are more data compression possibilities added.
USB Network Gate is a versatile solution working perfectly well on Mac OS, Linux and all Windows versions and providing the convenience of using even the most remote USB devices as if they were connected to a local computer.