We’re taking global perspectives and diverse experiences back to our local communities and providing them in ways that budget-constrained non-profits can realistically leverage.
Round Hill, VA (PRWEB) January 04, 2016
Small business consulting company Snowflake LLC is strengthening its efforts to make an impact in the community by making top-tier professional services more affordable and accessible to area non profit organizations. Made up of professionals from “Big 4” and other industry-leading firms who share a commitment to making community impacts, the company provides services related to Strategic Planning, Market Engagement, Organization and Operational Improvement, and People Strategies.
Snowflake LLC’s “Non Profit Consulting Access Initiative” is designed to provide non profit organizations access to the unique benefits of a global consultancy heritage delivered through local community lenses. The program is built on shared objectives, scalable services, affordable costs, flexible payment terms, so that non profits of all sizes and budgets can leverage perspectives, knowledge, experience, and professionalism typically associated with “big cost, big attitude” major consulting firms.
The company provides four progressive levels of service to help non profit organizations:
1. Education on key non profit requirements, challenges, and solutions through articles, seminars, conferences, training, etc.
2. Board and executive guidance and support to improve day-to-day decision-making, and execute and manage special initiatives.
3. Internal capacity development to build long-term, in-house management, administrative, and operational capabilities.
4. Comprehensive delivery for complex, specialized, high-risk, high-impact, time-sensitive, and “independent view” requirements.
“We launched this company to contribute to a greater good,” said Tom Morley, Founder and President of Snowflake LLC. “We want to give non-profits the opportunity to take advantage of the breadth and depth of our experience. We’re committed to providing collaborative, innovative, top-tier advisory services and support to organizations that can’t otherwise be able to obtain them, either because they’re too small, don’t have enough money, or aren’t high-profile enough to be attractive to the ‘big name’ firms.”
Learn more about our initiative, and how we can help:
- Visit http://www.snowflakellc.com/gateway or send an e-mail to npai-info(at)snowflakellc(dot)com.
Schedule a no-cost, no-commitment initial consultation:
- Submit a request at http://www.snowflakellc.com/contact or send an e-mail to npai-discuss(at)snowflakellc(dot)com.
Get information about our company in general:
- Visit http://www.snowflakellc.com or contact info(at)snowflakellc(dot)com.